Chpt. 11 Hey There Neighbour.

*Chloe's POV*

"Thanks guys! See y'all tomorrow", I waved as Abby's car pulled out of my driveway. The entire car ride was, talking about Justin. Them fangirling and me pointing out his stupidity and then them rolling their eyes.
I made my way inside. The living room had my Mom talking to some guy who probably brought over the huge expensive looking vase that stood there in front of me. And there was the plastic in which the vase was wrapped. You know the one which has bubbles and some people like me love to sit and break those bubbles with their fingers all day? Yeah that.
What? Don't look at me like that! You love it too. You're just a wimp to admit it. Hehehehehehehe.

"Hey Mom"

"Hey honey. How was your day? "

" Sandy"
She gave me confused look. And as far as I know her she's trying to figure out if that's a thing we teens use these days to describe something.

"Hey Mom",  Claire walked in, ignoring me like always.

"Hey sweetheart. Was your day sandy too?",  Mom smiled bright but Claire looked at me and if looks could kill I'd be dead.

"Ni-
There was a beep of a horn at the door. I was about to go open it when Claire spoke up.

"Nick's taking me out. I'll be home soon. Love ya. Bye",  she kissed her cheek and hurried out the door.

"Bye honey. Have fun",  she turned her attention back to the guy who was still there making a bill I suppose.
I tiptoed to the window and pushed the curtain slightly. I could see Claire run up to Nick who was looking cute as fuck like always. He pulled her in and kissed her like she's gonna disappear if he doesn't hold her. Then he pulled back and smiled at her as he opened the car door for her and helped her get in.

"Why not me Nick? ", I whispered as a tear trickled down my cheek.
I ran back to my room and hugged my pillow real tight. Something I do when this happens.
I met Nick when we were 5. Kindergarten, he was my first friend. The teacher gave all of us candy. But I dropped mine on the way home. I started crying and then he gave me his candy. That's how we became the best of friends. Total cliché I know. But hey, it happens.
He walked me home sometimes. And I knew I'd wanna spend the rest of forever with him. But then he and Claire started getting closer. We drifted apart. He liked Claire instead. In middle school, he asked her out. And that night, I cried so bad that I got fever. Mom was so worried. But I was broken.
That's when I knew I'd never stand a chance with him. But still, I want him. Hopelessly, stare at him. With all my heart, still want him. I still think maybe, just maybe he'd see.
I picked up my guitar and started strumming to Taylor Swift's song, yet another song who read me right now.

"She can't see the way your eyes,

light up when you smile,

She'll never notice how you stop and stare,

Whenever she walks by.

And you can't see me wanting you the way you want her,

But you are everything to me.

I just wanna show you, she don't even know you,

She's never gonna love you, like I want to.

You just see right through me,

If you only knew me,

We could be a beautiful miracle, unbelievable

Instead of just invisible."

I walked over to my laptop and switched it on. Nick's face popped up as my wallpaper.

"Like shadows in a faded light, oh we're invisible.

I just wanna open your eyes, and make you realize.

I just wanna show you, she don't even know you,

Baby let me love you,

Let me want you.

But you just see right through me,

If you only knew me,

We could be a beautiful miracle, unbelievable

Instead of just invisible-"

"Chloe? Honey could you come down please? "
Way to go Mom, I was singing. I was in the middle of pouring my heart out to Nick. I walked down to the living room.

" What is it Mom? "

" Love, could you help Martha with the boxes? "
She was talking about the boxes and the wrapping stuff that had the vase in it before. Appears that there were more boxes containing other stuff too. I picked up few while Martha our maid, picked up the remaining. We walked out of the house towards the backyard.
We kept the boxes in a corner. The garbage guys will collect them and send them to recycling tomorrow morning. As we were about to leave, I looked up at Martha.

"Really? ", she laughed.
I tried the puppy dog face.

" Oh kiddo, fine go burst the bubbles. But don't be late ", she laughed as she went back in.
I squealed with excitement and immediately picked up a plastic and started bursting bubbles. I know I'm bipolar as fuck. 
After about 15 mins, I was done murdering every single bubble there. I picked up all the mess I made and stumbled my way towards the corner. And with all of that plastic in my hands, I just had to trip.
Surprising? Not really.
Somebody jumped over the hedge.

"Here lemme help you"
OH fuck. I have had enough of it to recognize that raspy voice even if I'm half-asleep .

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Helping you? "

" OH C'MON JUSTIN DON'T BE STUPID. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FOLLOWED ME ALL THE WAY TO MY PLACE"

"Well I can't really help it you know. You're so fucking sexy in those PJs ", he bit his lip as he looked at me.
I looked down. I had to wear a Tweety PJs right?

"No need to be sarcastic. I like Tweety okay"

"I'm not being sarcastic", he smiled as he helped me up.
We dumped the plastics and I faced him.

"You still didn't tell me why you followed me"

"I did not follow you"

"Then why are you here in my backyard? "

"I saw you trip. I came over to help. Simple"

"Why are you lurking over here? "

" Is it a crime to lurk in my own backyard?"

"Your backyard?"

"Yeah. I was doing some exploring. I gotta know every nook and corner of my house right? "

"YOUR house? "
To say that I'm getting super impatient would be the understatement of the year.
He smiled. And it wasn't just a smile. It had pure evil in it.

"Let me introduce myself"
He gestured towards himself and looked straight into my eyes complete with that smile of his.

"Hi. I'm Justin. Justin Bieber. And love, I happen to be your new neighbor"

***

A.N.- Hey guys. Two chappies in one day? OMFB aren't y'all lucky? Maybe I am making up to updating not so frequently. Trust me I know what it's like to wait for an update. But I also know that it takes time to write so yeah.
But whatcha think will happen now? For those of you who guessed he'd be the neighbor, good going.  :P
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

xx Love y'all xx