Chpt. 32 No Laughing, Dragon.

~Read A. N. ~

"Bye Mom. Bye Pattie", I waved at them while Erin walked out of the kitchen carrying a list in her hand.
"This is all you need to do" , she handed me the list and smiled real huge.
"I can't thank you guys enough. Really"
"C'mon Erin. Go on and enjoy your day", I replied.
"Yeah Erin. I can handle them", Justin held his head high.
"That's why we asked Chloe to help you out ", Erin replied sarcastically and we both laughed out loud.
" Oh c'mon. I'm a big boy now ", Justin crossed his arms and pouted.
Big boy. Ironic much? Bwhahahahahahaha
Erin ruffled his hair (and he whined) and then kissed his forehead. She kissed my cheek too and waved us goodbye.
Just then there was a honk at the door and a car stopped in Justin's driveway.
Dave opened the back door and two of the cutest kids ran towards Erin and hugged her legs.
"That's them? ", I asked Justin.
" Hell yeah", Justin smiled so big that I almost cried out of the big brother adoration.
And then they saw Justin and ran towards him who bent down and picked both of them up together. He kissed Jazzy's cheek and Jaxon managed to give him a high-five.
Erin spoke a few 'Be Good's and ' We'll be back soon's and left with Mom and Pattie. They went shopping for tomorrow night. I have a dress so I'm free.
And because Justin's Dad has to go for a business meeting, we took a leave from school to babysit these lovely kids.
Justin put them down on the couch and I stood next to them.
"Hey guys, this is Chloe. My friend", Justin smiled at me.
"Hey guys", I smiled bright.
"Hi Chloe", they replied in unison and I died of the overwhelming cuteness in this room.
"You're Justin's Pencil Buddy right?", Jaxon spoke in his cute baby voice and I widened my eyes at Justin.
"You told them? "
He scratched the back of his head and grinned and I was officially done with the cuteness overdose.
I wanna grab the Bieber kids and snuggle with them. Seriously.
" Yeah. You could say that", I chuckled.
"You're so pretty. Just like Justin told us", Jazzy grinned and I must've turned the darkest shade of red.
Oh God. I'm not looking at him. Nope. No. Just no.
"So um what do you guys wanna do? ", Justin spoke up obviously embarrassed.
" Hide and seek! "
" Princess! "
" No that's a girl's game"
"But I am a girl! "
They started arguing and I was just standing there smiling at them looking like a complete idiot.
" Guys guys guys. We can play both the games okay", Justin promised.
"Princess first! ", Jazzy yelled.
" Why?! ", Jaxon argued.
" Because I'm bigger ", Jazzy stated.
Jaxon pouted and resembled Justin and I was struggling to not pick him up and squeeze him.
" You okay? ", Justin looked at me.
" Um I just can't with their cuteness"
Justin laughed at that and then turned to Jazzy.
"Okay. Let's play princess first"

*
"Yes your highness", Jaxon bowed down and walked away like a boss.
We were playing Princess, which ofcourse was Jazzy, while Jaxon was her 'maid' ( xD we tried explaining but he was still her maid and he was not at all happy about it), Justin was the Dragon and me? I was the brave Knight.
Ain't this just apt?
We were at the part where Justin breaks into the castle and kidnaps the Princess and then the maid calls for the bravest Knight to go looking for her.
"Now kidnap me dragon", Jazzy yelled from the top of the table which was her royal chamber surrounded with pillows.
Justin started grunting like an animal and me and Jaxon fell down laughing.
"Whaaa princessssss. I willllll takkeee youuuu whaa", Justin clawed away in the air while Jazzy started screaming and I was watching. Not my part right now.
He picked her up in one swoop and threw her over his shoulder while she was doing the best screaming possible. He walked up the stairs, turned around and brought her back to the table.
"Now this is the cell where I'm kept", Jazzy explained.
"Dragon. Guard", Jazzy ordered.
"Yes your majesty", Justin laughed and got on his fours and pretended to sit like a dragon.
"Now castle scene"
At that me and Jaxon sprung into action.
"Oh dear. The Princess is kidnapped. Who will save her bohooo? ", Jaxon started fake-crying and I tried not to laugh.
"Won't the biggest Knight save her?", he continued.
"Its 'bravest'! ", Jazzy yelled and Jaxon corrected himself.
Okay my cue.
" It is I. I will save her, maid", I held my head high and Justin cracked up.
"No laughing, Dragon", Jazzy hit him on his head but in vain.
"I will beat the Dragon and kick him and squash him and chop him and rescue the princess", I continued as I gave a mischievous smirk to Justin who stuck his tongue out.
"She's the best Knight ever ", Jazzy squealed in joy and I smiled even bigger.
" Please save her boohoo ", Jaxon spoke up and I bent down to kiss his hand.
" I will, dear Maid. Don't worry", I stood up and walked towards Jazzy.
When I got there, Justin 'woke up' and grunted again which caused all three of us to giggle.
"It's a giggling Knight. Ha. And this is the one who will kill me? Haha", Justin mocked and me and Jaxon burst into laughter.
"DRAGON. DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY KNIGHT", Jazzy hit him again and he laughed.
I took out the remote which was my sword because we didn't find anything else and swayed it in the air.
"Behold Dragon. You will pay for your mistake", I spoke in my Knight voice and Justin laughed again.
"Bring it on Knight"
And I started fake-hitting him and he 'breathed out fire' towards me.
I don't know how, but I ended up sitting on Justin while Jazzy jumped into my arms and Justin yelled again and then Jaxon ran to us too and then Justin muttered something about being dead.
I didn't pay attention.
I was busy rejoicing my victory and rescuing the Princess. Jazzy kissed my cheek.
"The Princess is back. Double boohoo", Jaxon fake-cried and earned a hit from Jazzy.
Yes Justin was still squashed.
"Hello? Dead Dragon here? ", Justin mumbled and we got up.
" Jeez thanks. I thought y'all forgot the handsome dragon", he straightened his black v-neck.
"Bad bad dragon", Jazzy started hitting him and Jaxon joined and they were all laughing.
Then Jazzy walked up to me and hugged my legs.
"You're the best Knight ever"
I bent down and she kissed my cheek and I kissed hers.
"NOW HIDE AND SEEK", Jaxon yelled.
"Okay. Chloe you first", Justin spoke.
"Me?! Why me? ", I yelled out.
" Because you are the Braveeee Kniighhhttt", Justin mocked.
"Okay fine", I stuck my tongue out to him and walked over to the wall.
I started counting and I could hear them run around to find a place to hide.
"Ready or not here I come! ", I yelled and walked around to find them.
I found Jazzy first who was hiding under the table but I didn't officially seek her.
" Revenge is sweet Bieber", I smiled to myself and looked around for Justin.
I heard shuffling behind the big flower pot and then I saw his leg.
Caught ya.
I walked towards him slowly and got behind him.
"JUSTIN I FOUND YOU! ", I yelled so loud he jumped at that.
" HOLY SHI-
I shut him up with my hand.
"No swearing Bieber. Kids around"
I walked up to where I saw Jazzy, caught her and then found Jaxon too.
"It's Justin's turn", Jaxo yelled and Jazzy clapped her hands.
Justin gave me a look and then walked over to count.
Jaxo ran behind the TV while me and Jazzy hid inside the cupboard near the kitchen.
It was a mop cupboard.
I feel like Harry Potter.
Wohoooooooooooooo.
We couldn't fit well so we were shuffling and making a lot of noise.
And Jazzy giggling and causing me to giggle too didn't help at all.
"I hear something there"
Justin's voice echoed in the living room and we heard footsteps towards us.
"I hear girls giggling", he echoed again.
He knew we were there. He was stalling.
We continued giggling and he open the door.
Jazzy screamed and laughed and Justin caught her and turned her around.
"I found the Princess whaaa. I'm gonna eat heerrrrr", Justin 'ate' her while she was busy laughing. This has to be on the cuteness edition of Vogue.
I NEED TO FILE AN APPLICATION PLEASE? WOHOOO? VOGUE?
Then he saw Jaxo and 'ate' him too.
Then he turned to me.
Uh-oh .
"Time to eat you Knight", he ran towards me and I ran around screaming and laughing.
He being obviously faster, grabbed me by my waist and threw me over his shoulder. He then jogged to the couch, put me down and started tickling me.
Okay I need a tickle law please.
Jazzy and Jaxo joined and all four of us were a big hot tickling and laughing mess.
"Okay timeout. Timeout", I gasped for air and slid off the couch and sat on the floor. Justin sat next to me, panting.
"Th-that was f-fun", he breathed out.
Then he turned to Jazzy and Jaxo.
"What next? "
" Let's watch a movie? ", I suggested.
" Despicable me!! ", both of them yelled together and laughed.
" Then Despicable Me it is", Justin got up and set up the TV.
" Okay kids. Be nice while me and Chloe make some popcorn. Stay where you are or no popcorn", Justin warned them, grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen.
"Muffin, top shelf, cooker", he spoke as he walked towards the stove and lit it up.
I handed him the cooker and he cut open the popcorn packets and put them in, closing the lid.
"You're siblings are the best", I smiled.
"I know. I don't like it when I can't meet them for long", he leaned against the counter.
"But they fly out to meet you right?"
"Yup", he said popping the P.
"Must be hard. Being away from your family"
"I'm with my other family. So I don't mind", he smiled.
"You really love your Beliebers right? "
" That's not even a question", he smiled even bigger and if Abbs or Michelle were here, they would have cried oceans. Just saying.
I walked towards him and patted his back.
"You're a great big brother and a great idol too"
"But you hate me", he whispered as he looked into my eyes.
"Why would I hate you? "
That's like the most absurd thing I've ever heard. What about you?
" Maybe because um... Because I texted Dylan using your phone and told him that you think he's hot ? "
Reflexively my eyes widened and I started hitting him.
" JUSTIN DREW BIEBER WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-
He put his hand over my mouth.
"No swearing Muffin. Kids around", he mimicked my words and laughed.
"Justin. Why would you do that?! "
I was mega panicking when he grabbed my wrists and pulled me towards him.
" I'm kidding babe"
He kissed my cheek and then walked over to the stove to get the popcorn into a bowl.
"Hey Muffin catch!", Justin threw a popcorn to my face which hit me on my nose and fell down.
"Too bad Muffin", Justin shook his head and walked out laughing.

*
At the end of the 2nd movie of Despicable Me, I turned to look around me.
Jazzy was asleep on my shoulder while Jaxo lay asleep on Justin's shoulder.
We looked at each other and he mouthed the words 'Switch off the TV'
I hit the power button as Justin stood up, Jaxo in his arms.
He motioned me to follow him.
I got up too, Jazzy in my arms and followed Justin upstairs.
We laid them down on Justin's (King sized and awesome as hell) bed and walked out as Justin closed the door.
"Little Devils got tired", he laughed.
"Don't call them devils", I smacked him.
"Oh you have no idea", he laughed again.
We walked downstairs.
"Thanks for coming by"
"Are you kicking me out already?"
He chuckled at that.
" Hell no. Infact I want you to stay"
"I will"
"Promise?"
Something about the look he gave me made the hair on my back rise.
"Promise", I whispered.
"Atleast till Erin comes back", I continued and then gave a very awkward laugh.
"Oh"
I walked towards the piano in his living room.
"You can play? "
Okay I knew he can. I've heard him.
" You know I can. Abby and Michelle probably filled you in", he chuckled.
He walked to the piano, grabbing me with him and we sat down near it.
"Don't you think it'll wake them up? "
" This house is too big for that baby girl", he smiled and started playing.

Instinctively, I closed my eyes and laid my head of his shoulder.
And he didn't mind.

***
A. N. - Okay personally, I think this is the cutest chappie ever. For those of you don't know, Erin Wagner is the second wife of Justin's Dad and Jazmyn (Jazzy ; 6 yr old) and Jaxon (Jaxo ; 5 yr old) are Justin's half-siblings. So yeah whatcha think about babysitting? You think it was cute? And little Justin-Chloe moments here and there? Everyone's excited for the party tho.
Stay tuned.
A video of Justin's piano playing in the end of the chappie ; at the side.