Chpt. 22 Getting Dates?

*Justin's POV*

"Holy shit Hailee. You are so funny.", I held my sides as I laughed for the millionth time. This girl rocks.

"It's just something you pull right out of me", she gave me a flirty grin.
I might say, since I've been here, a lot of girls have tried to.. You know.. Get me into their pants. And well , since I'm just so generous.

I scored well in the French test btw. So that's that.

"So hey, um, will you come to the game tonight? ", she looked straight into my eyes as she traced my arm.

" What game? "

" The football game. It's our home team versus the Riders. We'll have a great time", she smiled.

"Erm. Sure. I don't mind", I accepted.

"Pick me up at 7 ", she stated and I nodded my head.
I dropped her home and the drove back to my place. There's still time for the game. I could relax before leaving.
Why didn't Chloe ask me to the game tho?
Oh why would she?
She'd be busy with her boyfriend.

*Flashback*

"So that's how Shakespeare wrote love stories so easily", Mr. D'Souza babbled on while I slipped a yawn. Again. This shit is boring.
I looked over to Chloe who was trying so hard to pay attention. She's so cute when she is struggling I swear.
After about 2 mins, she rubbed her eyes and yawned. Way to go my Pencil Buddy.
I scribbled a 'hey' and drew on a piece of paper and threw it at her after crumbling it.
She picked it up and looked around.
I waved as she shook her head and opened it. She laughed a little at my sketch of Mr. D'Souza and crumbled it back and kept it aside.
Wtf.
I threw another paper at her and she mouthed a 'What.'
I mouthed back a 'Reply' and she motioned over to Mr. D'Souza. I mouthed a 'Let him fuck off' and earned a little giggle from her.
So we successfully chatted throughout the History lecture.
STANDING OVATION PLEASE?
When we walked out, I slinged my arm around her shoulder and looked at her,pride in my eyes.

"What? ", she smiled.

" Someone turned into a bad-ass today"
She nudged me and I faked being hurt. Just then, her phone went off.

"Hello? What? What happened? No why? Well-well lemme speak to him. Yeah. Don't worry. I'll see to it. Yeah. "
I didn't mean to eavesdrop but hey, she was walking right next to me.

" Hello? Honey. What happened? Don't worry. No I'm alright. Promise. Oh c'mon Matt. Seriously. I'm okay. Yeah I'll be there. Pinky promise. Bye. Yeah I love you babe", she hung up her phone, a smile on her face.
I love you babe ? Who the hell was that?

"Who was that? ", I asked nonchalantly.

" My boyfriend", she giggled.

"Chloe?!", Abby yelled over to her.

"Coming", she yelled back.

"I have to go meet Principal Masterson. I'll see you in the cafeteria", she told me as she waved a goodbye and ran off.

BOYFRIEND? WHAT THE HELL.

*End of flashback*

I ran my fingers through my hair and let out a frustrated groan. I swear I had no idea she was taken. She didn't seem like a 'taken' person. Well. This Matt guy is damn lucky. He better treat her right or imma kick his butt.
She'd probably be at the game with him.