Chpt. 41 Just Been Punk'd.

*Chloe's POV*

My head was spinning. What the hell did he just do? I wasn't stupid. I mean I KNOW what he did but why? Is he that immature to prove his point? Oh yes.

I touched my neck lightly. I could still feel his lips on my sweet spot. Hell I'm sure it's gonna leave a hickey. I swear I'm gonna murder him. Who allowed him to do that? He can't just go be a shithole and then make me moan like that.
Holy crap. He made me moan. That's like the first time I must've moaned publicly atleast. That spells trouble. And what's been eating my head is that if he hadn't pulled off when he did, I would've found myself tilting my neck to give him more space and tugging at his hair. Now that spells catastrophe.
He's bad for me. So so bad.
But then as Taylor Swift would've said, he's so bad but he does it so well.
I glanced back at him. This time I hoped he was fast asleep. Well he looked like.
My breath was super hitched for a while but now I was back to normal. I did sneak a peak at Justin before and his lips were slightly red and kinda swollen. Damn it does things to me.
I turned my face to the other side and tried to doze off.

*
"Chloe? Muffin? "
Why is Justin calling out my name when he's right here looking at me and making me moan without even touching me.
"Baby? "
"Hmm"
"C'mon muffin wake up. We're about to land"
I shot my eyes open to see Justin looking at me and then it hit me that we were on a flight. And I had the strangest dream ever. My cheeks felt hot and I nodded at him.
After we landed, the air hostess greeted us and the door flung open.
I stood on the stairs taking in the cool air as Justin came up behind me.
"Welcome to Stratford, muffin"
He smiled and the adoration for his hometown was evident in his eyes. I know about him. His Mom and him were on their own but Justin was real close to his grandparents. They would visit each other a lot back then and that hasn't changed now either.
He'd go there even in the middle of night after coming back from his tour. He has his own room in there and before you think I'm done for, all this info is Abby and Michelle blabbering to me all these years.
"You've got a beautiful hometown", I smiled and he grinned.
"Tell me something I don't know"
"Okay Selena now where to? "

He laughed at that and then grabbed my hand again as he led me out. I never knew a simple gesture like holding hands could make me feel completely ecstatic. It's like a 5000 V current simply jolting me.
We drove for a while before we pulled over in front of a beautiful house. It was not as big as the ones in our neighborhood but it was gorgeous and most importantly, it was home to him.
We walked out as the driver took off our bags. Justin jogged up to the door and rang the doorbell multiple times.
"Grandma I'm home! ", he was yelling and I laughed. He was so cute.
An older lady who I recognized as his Grandma from all those pictures opened the door and Justin immediately engulfed her into a hug. She laughed and kissed his cheek while his Grandpa walked out and then was attacked too by Justin.
I just stood there near the car smiling at them like an idiot although we just had a 5 hour long flight. I'd pass. I didn't want to break the family moment. They were laughing and talking for what seemed like forever and I didn't mind. This Justin was cute. This is who he is. He can be good when he wants too. But that's the problem. He doesn't want to be good to me. Dumbass.

And then Justin turned around, calling out to me. I walked up next to him.
"Hello dear. I'm Diane. Justin's grandma", she smiled.
"I'm Chloe Chance ma'am", I smiled politely and stretched out my hand.
Justin gave me a look and laughed real hard. Diane pulled me into a hug as Justin tried to shut up.
"Call me Grandma honey. All of Justin's friends do"
"And call me Bruce because I'm not old enough to be called a Grandpa", Justin's grandpa joked.
"Okay Grandpa", Justin grinned as we walked in.