Chpt. 6 Wait. Who?!

*Chloe's POV*

It has been two days since that night. Two days and I haven't left my room. Two days and I haven't been to school. How could I? After all of that?! In fact I plan on not leaving my room till like I don't know.. Maybe Claire goes off to another college? Or maybe till I die.
Mom and Dad came back as said that night. And as usual they didn't find out about Claire's party. Or maybe they did. They just didn't say anything. What they definitely don't know is my massive moment of glory *rolls eyes*.
I tried to cry myself to sleep that night but I couldn't. Woah woah wait. I did cry, I just couldn't sleep. Abby and Michelle know what happened. So they do come over everyday and make failed attempts to console me. Mom and Dad think I'm sick. Actually I am. I am sick of Claire messing around with me. But I still think I am the one going wrong somewhere.

"What do you mean you are going wrong Chloe? ", Michelle sneered.

" Yes Chloe. You didn't do anything that could possibly be stated as wrong! ". Even Abby-the-sensitive was seething with anger.

" But I knew I wasn't invited. I shouldn't have gone downstairs", I sighed.

"Wasn't invited?! In a party at YOUR house? Bullshit".
I was staring at her wide eyed. So was Michelle. Yes, Abby just sweared . OK wow.

"Calm down tiger" Michelle just spoke my mind.

"But -

Abby's lash out moment was interrupted by my Mom entering my room.

"Honey, you, me and your Dad need to talk. Now. "
The look on her face was enough for Michelle and Abby to quickly say their goodbyes to us and leave me alone to deal with this whatever-that's-gonna-happen crisis.
I followed Mom to the living room where Dad was already seated on the couch. Mom sat beside him and I sat on the couch across them. And they had a serious 'we mean business' look.
*Note to self*- Next life, write your will right after you are born because you never know when you'd be brutally murdered by your parent's looks and you don't wanna leave all those precious belongings just like that.

"Well sweety, -
Dad's sweet talk was cut off by Mom.

"We got a call from Principal Masterson"
Uh-oh

"Yeah..um she is worried about you. I mean you didn't go to school for 2 days straight. ", Dad added.

" And she also mentioned a little incident that happened at school", Mom stated.

CAN THE EARTH JUST SPILT AND GOBBLE ME UP PLEASE?!

"We did not expect such kind of behavior from you Chloe", Dad said.

"SUCH KIND OF BEHAVIOR? SHE TORE HER SISTER'S CLOTHES." OK Mom officially lost it.
Dad held her hand and tried to calm her down.
Mom took a deep breath and continued, "Honey, why would you do that? Wait. We know why you did it. They told us. But that's what YOU told them. Now tell us exactly what you told them and tell us if what you did say is true."
It took a moment for me to process it. And Dad looked at Mom with a weirded out face. OK maybe I was not the only one who had trouble processing that.

"Well.. What I told them was true. I didn't want her to be the best player that day."
Lies lies lies. All lies. Truth is Mom, she is a bad person. She troubles me. So my friends decided to make her pay and I just had to tag along but we got caught and I took the blame upon myself because I don't want them to get into trouble for what my sister thinks I am i.e. A good for nothing asshole.
Mom just sighed.

"Look honey, we know you just pulled a prank for fun but that's not something YOU should do", Dad said.

"Yes love. Now we know you have apologized to your sister but I want you to promise me that you won't do stuff like this again. "
She looked at me for an answer. And I did what I always do." Yes Mom. I promise. "

*
Mom and Dad made me go to school today. And Michelle and Abby dragging me out of my house didn't help at all. Everyone thinks I didn't come because of what happened at Gym. Everyone=teachers.
All the kids know exactly why I didn't dare come here because guess what? It's Claire Chance's party. Everyone is invited. So everyone knows. Surprisingly nothing major happened today, atleast not yet. Except for all the whispering and laughing behind my back (hell, they also laughed at my face) and the mocking and teasing, nothing happened.
Ain't I the epitome of sarcasm?
So halfway through the day, I made my way to the cafeteria. My best friends were sitting at our table and waved at me. Rather enthusiastically. I waved back and walked over to them after grabbing my French fries ofcourse.

"Hey"

"HEEYYYYYY", Abby said. Okay she screamed.

"What's up with her? ", I looked up to Michelle for an answer. Even she looked like she was about to burst.

" OK you guys are scaring me. What happened? "

" TREV TALKED TO ME!!! TREV TALKED TO ME! OMG I CAN'T BREATHE. I CAN'T BREATHE", Abby blurted out as she fanned herself.

"I'm so happy for you", I smiled. Trevor Withers, Abby's crush since Middle School.

"I KNOW RIGHT?! ". Okay looks like they talked really long. I mean that's why she's so-

" HE ASKED ME TO PASS HIS BOOK!! OMGGGGG"
Okay wow. Call me a hypocrite but hey, he just asked her to pass a book.

"Total hypocrite. You were like this for 4 days because Nick asked you the time", Michelle stated.

"Did I say it out loud? "

" Yes you did", she replied while motioning towards Abby but thank my stars she was busy in her Trevland .

"BUT THAT'S NOT WHY I'M EXCITED", Michelle yelled.

"HEY? ", Abby finally out of her dreams yelled.

" I'm sorry. But youuu know whaaatt", Michelle gave her a look. And of course Abby understood.

"OH yeeaaahhhhh", Abby grinned like an idiot.

"Mind telling me what's up?", I asked while biting on another fry.

"Guess who's coming to our school? ", Michelle gave me a creeper smile.

" Santa? "

" No. His dreamy Christmas elf", Abby said.
I looked at them as they yelled in unison.

"JUSTIN DREW BIEBER"

***
A. N. - Heyyyyyyyy guys. OK firstly A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.HAVE A GREAT YEAR AND BE GOOD. Sorry I took long but I'm crammed up with stuff. But hey, I gave you guys a new year's present. And plus it's also my birthday so yeah. But but but Chloe got yelled at for being bad once. Wth. Claire should be slaughtered then right? Aaandd Abby is on cloud nine. Aannnndddddd JUSTIN IS COMING TO THEIR SCHOOL. OMFB WHAT? What could possibly happen? Idk. Stay tuned to find out.
Comment vote and share.

xx Love y'all xx