Chpt. 55 Whiny Little Fella.

*Chloe's POV*

Somebody hold me back. Or a bitch is dying today. Can a hanger be a good weapon? Or maybe if I break the mirror and use a piece?
"I've missed you handsome", her voice is officially the worst one I've ever heard. I mean what is this? Fucking opera? Lower your God damn pitch bitch.
"I've missed you too sexy", Justin grinned and now I'm starting to hate that grin that gives me butterflies.
Go die butterflies.
She's still wrapped around his torso, his hands firmly on her hips.
He should push her up against the wall and fuck her already right? It's getting boring in here. WHO'S WITH ME?!
"Susan", Pattie smiled as the bitch jumped down from her fuck buddy, an Oscar winning fake smile plastered on her caked up face.
Jeez, since when did I become so head-violent?
Since a bitch paraded down and onto that dumbass ; my subconscious irked and I high-fived her.
I wanna high-five the Susan bitch too, in her face, with a chair. Would she mind?
Pattie hugged her and then Grandma and Grandpa showered their love too. And I stood there like an idiot, blood boiling for no reason and brain storming on ways to kill a bitch.
"Honey, this is Chloe Chance, our Neighbour and Justin's friend and Chloe, this is Susan Bentley, a distant cousin", Pattie smiled warmly but the bitch had to speak.
"Distant for name's sake", she let out something like a laugh.
"Of course", Justin laughed, his eyes shining like they always do.
NO WAIT. HIS EYES ARE LIKE
DIAMONDS. UGLY DIAMONDS WHICH ARE CUT IN THE WRONG WAY SO THAT THEY DON'T SHINE RIGHT. YAS. THAT.
"Is that your dress?", she pointed at the bag in my hand.
I nodded and I don't even know why she took it as my way of saying Yes Biach come here and take a look at it. Like did I tell you to do that? No. Then fuck off.
She pulled my dress out, the bag going somewhere less appreciated and held the dress in front of her.
"OMIGOSH GARCI, THIS IS THE ONE"
The one? I know. *flips hair*
"This is exactly the dress I've been talking to you about",she grinned so huge that her teeth fell off. Okay no. But that would be a good sight.
See imagine her blonde hair getting stuck in her gums. Hehe.
"Are you sure?", Garci gave her a little smile.
"Hell yeah", she hugged the dress to her chest like it's gonna disappear any minute.
Hey that's my dress. It's supposed to disappear from her hands. Sheesh.
"Um I'm sorry Susan, but that's the only piece I've got", she shrugged.
Yeah. Too bad.
"I'll pay you double"
WHAT THE ACTUAL HAMBURGER?
"Excuse me?", I managed to choke out finally.
But she had to ignore me.
"You heard me Garci, I'll pay you double", she gave her a curtly smile.
"But-
"I'm running behind this dress. Name your price", she crossed her arms in front of her chest.
Do I get to object?
"Well-
"Sue, you can take it. I'm sure Chloe wouldn't mind"
Now I'm contemplating my decision of punching just one face.
"Aw thank you so much Chloe", Susan gave me the fakest smile in the whole acting industry.
"C'mon honey, let's find you another dress", Pattie must've noticed my change in demeanor and tried to make a feeble attempt in saving her son and his bitch.
"Nevermind Pattie. I'm set for the wedding", I shrugged.
"Are you sure? I mean there are plenty of dresses around", she motioned towards the racks.
"I'm sure", I gave her a weak smile and we approached the cash counter again to pay off for all the dresses they got.
"How much do I owe you Cara?"
"Oh. My name is Chloe"
"Same thing sweetie. Now tell me"
"Actually Justin paid for it so you don't owe me anything", I stated.
Maybe I should've asked for the money. But I don't need it. But then again, looks like she has money falling out of her wallet just the way she has her boobs falling out of her dress.
"So you bought me a dress?", she turned to Justin and raked a finger nail on his chest.
WHATS UP WITH FINGER AND NAIL RAKING ON GUY'S CHEST. LIKE WHAT.
I don't even have good nails. Well a guitarist never does.
"Consider yourself honored", she winked at him and he rubbed the back of his neck, grinning like an idiot.
Maybe if I look down at him, I'd see her huge achievement if you know what I mean.
When we got out, I saw her Convertible and I saw Justin walking towards it.
Wait what did I miss?
"Where's he going?"
"Well they're meeting after a while, so they went for a drive", Grandpa explained and I really wished I had my wand right now so I could just Avada Kedavra the bitch.
We were supposed to spend time together right? The trip started perfectly but now I'm not so sure. Why? Maybe because the guy I've been kissing just left with the bimbo who claims to be his cousin but I can bet that all she wants is to get into his pants.
He didn't even say a Goodbye.
The ride back was strange. I mean it's like only I was affected because Justin wasn't with us. They seemed to have been used to it.
Didn't they see her eyeing his dick?