Chpt. 18 Creme Latte.

*Chloe's POV*

" Thank you so much Bonnie", Mom said.
Bonnie smiled. Then she looked at me just as I opened my mouth to thank her.

"You don't have to say anything love. Your eyes say it all.", Bonnie looked at me.
She was right. I look like I'm about to burst with tears. My hair! It's back. She dyed it back to my natural colour - dark brown.

"Thank you so much Bonnie. I owe my life to you", I took her hands in mine.

"You don't owe me anything."
Me and Mom walked out after thanking her again.

"Honey, I'll drop you home before I go to the store "

"Mom, could you drop me off to El Latte? I really feel like having Cafe stuff"
She smiled at me and dropped me off to the place. It's my favorite Cafe. I come here everytime I wanna be alone.
Or when I wanna have coffee.

*

"Can I get your order ma'am? "

" Can I get a Latte and a chocochip brownie please? "

"Sure", she smiled and walked away.
I started looking around. Abby and Michelle must be in school right now.
I didn't go. I mean how could I? Not with green hair. Puh-lease.
And coming back to green hair, I can't believe Claire did that. How could she? And worst part is she denied doing it. All of it. Even the stamping my hand part. According to her, I might have hurt my hand while going to the bathroom in the middle of the night. And the dye? She has no idea how that got there. Wow right? Just wow. And so she got away with it. Again. (*eye roll*)
I didn't tell my friends about this episode, I really didn't have the time. I was busy panicking.
Three way, I need you tonight love.
The lady got me my latte and brownie.

"Now this is hashtag guilty pleasure", I whispered to myself as I took the first bite of my brownie.
My mind went over yesterday's events. Seeing Nick, missing the bus, Justin driving me to school, all the shit there, Justin's words. Did he really mean them?
What had my heart was what I did after school. I met him yesterday. Again. He's just so cute. I can't believe he's...an orphan. Why do the world's evilest people live life like a party and innocent people get shit? Why?
Matthew Williams. The guy I'm in a relationship with. For the past 3 years.
I still remember the day he asked me out.

"Will you be my girlfriend? ", he had asked in his cute 7 year old voice.
Yes, Matt is a 7 year old kid. An orphan kid.
I always visit this orphanage. It's about 30 mins away from our place. 3 years ago, I drove there for the first time. Drove =my bike.
I swear I met a lot of little kids. It hurts to see them like this. It's just not fair. But something about Matt makes me feel good. He's just so cute and adorable and innocent. On my birthday, I donate 3/4 of my money to this orphanage. I would give all of it but then people would ask. And I'm not interested in everyone knowing about this. It's my thing. I like to do it in secrecy. I don't want people to be all good with me because of this. I mean hey, let's not make a big deal shall we?
Other times, I drop in to say hi to everyone and then spend some quality time with my 'boyfriend'.
So ladies and gentlemen, I'm taken. (*flips hair*)

"That looks delicious"
I looked up only to get the shock of my life.
Nick?! Wait what? Oh right. I'm dreaming. Wait. I fell asleep on the table in a cafe? Okay I need help.

"Lemme see", he sat across me, grabbed my fork and ate a piece of my brownie.

"Yum". He called over the waiter and asked him to get another brownie for him.