Chpt. 5 Party..

*Chloe's POV *

It's 7.15 pm. I'm in my room. I have completed my project. I am trying to study. I can't. Why?
ASK THAT TO ALL THAT LOUD MUSIC BEING BLASTED DOWN IN OUR LIVING ROOM !!!

"The minute hand of the clock moves 274° in the clockwise direction-

"TICK TOCK ON THE CLOCK BUT THE PARTY WON'T STOP NO.."
OK don't get me wrong. I adore ke$ha,  but hey, I'm tryna do a physics problem here.

What happened is, Michelle and Abby dropped me off home. I ate a little snack and started working on my project for Biology. I have successfully completed making a respiratory system model and so I decided to do a few physics problems. But voila!!!  Claire has to make my life miserable. Surprised? Not really.
When I came back home, I found a note on the kitchen counter by Mom. It said and I quote,

"Dear Girls,

     Me and your Dad are going to a dinner party at your Dad's colleague's place. We will be back after dinner time. Have your dinner and don't stay up too late. No mischief.

                                    Love,

                                          Mom ."

Yes. I was scared to death because I was sure after what happened in school today, Claire was gonna roast me. But thank the Lord she decided to throw a party (without me or mom and dad knowing about it) and now luckily I'm not alone with her but unluckily I can't concentrate on my studies.
Physics needs focus. It needs dedication. It needs practice. It needs patience.
OK I'M CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENING DOWNSTAIRS.
Well, I'm never ever ever ever ever invited to parties. Especially if it's in my house. Reason? Simple. Claire is the host.
And other parties, well we don't get invited because we are losers . And I'd say I'm the reason Michelle and Abby aren't invited either. After all its because of Claire we are titled as the 'losers'. And Claire is my sister.
Maybe I should go down. Claire would be busy with her friends. No one would notice me. I could just sit behind the stairs and see
what's happening. Maybe. Maybe not.

"C'mon Chloe. Don't be such a weiner."

I tiptoed out of my room and sat down at the very top of the stairwell. People couldn't see me but if I bent a little I could see whatever is going on downstairs. Hehehehehe .
And I did. The music was blasting through the speakers as kids from our school were standing, talking, laughing, dancing and making out with each other. Wait. What?
Ew. OK ignore. Everybody held the signature red plastic cups and some were munching on the stuff that was kept at the mini buffet thingy. The  girls looked absolutely stunning in their dresses (which could have been just a tiny tad bit longer so that it didn't have their asses on HD display) and the guys... Oh the guys. *fans self*
But where is the one guy I wanna feast my eyes on? Niickk ? Yuuhuuu?
And there in the middle of a mob of people stood my oh-so-perfect-prince,  Nick Scott. He was talking to them and laughing.

"Oh gawd he's so cute!! " I said loudly but immediately covered my mouth with my hands. Shush Chloe.
A few minutes later, Edwin McCain's I'll Be started playing. People moved around to find their partners as they started to waltz. It was so cute until I saw Nick ask Claire to dance. They were dancing in the middle of the floor and the music was slow and all lovey dovey .
Why can't it be me? Why her? Why don't you see me? What do I do to make you see I could be the one? Why don't you see I love you? Sigh.
And suddenly out of the blue..

"WELL I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT TO ME,YOU MAKE MY BRAIN JUST STOP , SINK MY HEART TO MY FEET, IT'S LIKE A ROLLERCOASTER -

MY PHONE . WHAT THE FUCK.
I pulled it out of my pocket. It was one of those stupid prerecorded calls by mobile networks to ask you to buy a particular ringtone . I declined the call. Woosh . Saved.
I turned back down to see what's happening. Uh-oh . Maybe not saved.
Every single pair of eyes were on me. Look away people. I'm not used to attention.

"Way to go you skank . You just ruined the whole romantic mood", Gloria yelled.

"Who even invited you?",  another one of Claire's friend, Kathy said.

"They were so going to have the best kiss of the night", definitely a 'Click' shipper yelled.
Yes. Nick and Claire have a ship name. It's 'Click'. And 'they just click together'.

IKR THAT'S SO FUNNY.. BAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH. IT SLAYS EVERYTHING FUNNY ON THE PLANET . BWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA.
OK Chloe focus.

"Pshhst . Look at her. What the hell is she even wearing? ", someone yelled and everybody erupted into laughter.
I was wearing my mickey-mouse PJs . They're cute okay.

" OMG is that a bird's nest on her head? "

I WAS DOING A PROJECT. MY HAIR WAS FALLING ON MY FACE. SO I TIED IT UP INTO A MESSY BUN. MAYBE IT GOT A LITTLE TOO MESSY. SO WHAT HUH?
I was about to turn around and run back to my room when-

" OH calm down guys. She's just desperate. She never saw a party. C'mon here Chloe. ", Claire said as she held out her hand.
I just stood there staring at her. Why do I have the hebajebes right now?
She walked up the stairs, held my hand and took me downstairs.

"You wanna see a party? I'll show you a party ", Claire said as she guided my in front of the TV. She opened one of the drawers, pulled out a CD and put it into the disc player. As soon as she hit the play button I saw myself. Only a younger me. A 6 year old me. A 6 year old naked me. I was in the shower, dancing with Mr. Burb. He was a giraffe toy which I used in the pool or in the shower. I was having a party in the shower. I was singing a party song. More like destroying it.
Fuck my life.
Everybody started laughing. Even Nick. Some were imitating me.

"Aye Chloe. You didn't change a bit. You didn't and never will have boobies", Tucker [another one of the school's players (#PunIntended)] said.
Tears flowing down my face I ran upstairs to my room, slammed the door shut and cried and screamed and yelled into my pillow. Something I'm used to now.
Why does she hate me? What'd I do? Was I born to be picked at, to be laughed at? Why the hell am I so fugly ? I'm such a waste.
Me = epitome of loserness .

***

A.N.- Hey guysssss . Okay firstly a very Merry Christmas to all of you and Happy Holidays to the lucky ones who are sleeping in late( we don't have holidays here okay). Secondly it was Louis' birthday yesterday so a belated Happy Birthday to Louis Tomlinson. Thirdly, OMB what just  happened? Damn you stupid call. It totally gave away Chloe's presence. And Claire is such a bitch. Or is she? ;)
Does she make you guys wanna kill her? Lemme know. Vote, comment and share.

xx Love y'all xx