Chpt. 59 Pissing Off Nice People.

*Chloe's POV*

Words. Words mean a lot. Words mean nothing. Words can make you. Words can break you. Words can make you feel like you're the King of the World. Words can make you feel like a worthless piece of shit.
But how can someone use mere characters together and scoop out place in someone's heart only to crawl back out, making it collapse?
How can someone you thought you figured out pull out the adorable mask of faith only to reveal a dark deadly face?
Okay that was too much exaggeration. But hey, cut me some slack.
I trusted him.
3 words. These 3 words meant the world to everyone. But I forgot;
His World, was really big.
And people like me do not belong with people like him. I should've known. He's way up in the sky. And me? I barely make it to the ground.
But he's a sick bastard. He's a fucking liar. He's a pussy. He's a prick who couldn't say it to my face. He couldn't tell me that I didn't deserve his time. So he chose the easy way out. Leave me hanging.
They say you don't realize the worth of something until you lose it.
Guess I never realized he's the jerk who I started falling for.
But I sure as hell have realized that everything we felt, never had a 'we'. It was always 'me'.
Just me.

*Cassie's POV*

My baby looked beautiful. But I hoped to see my other baby too.
"I told them strictly that I wanted to see both of them. But I guess someone got a little impatient"
"It's okay. You weren't patient either during our Prom", Bruce winked.
"Of course. What could I do when you looked so adorable?", I smirked.
"I had to. You had all eyes on you. I had to look deserving", he matched my smirk.
"I love you Hubby dear"
"I love you Wifey dear"
"But I still hate you for keeping a business meeting today", I scoffed.
"Honey I'm sorry. You know I couldn't cancel it. You think I wanted to miss my girls' Prom?"
"I know baby but still", I laid my head on his shoulder.
We were in our car, back to the office to resume work. We came home for a while to see the girls but it wasn't as great as we thought it'd be. We didn't see both of them.
"We never got to see our other baby", I whined.
"Don't worry love, she'll be home right? See her then", he gave me an apologetic look.
"She better have photographs", I sighed as we pulled over.
"Let's get this deal done with?", he was back with his Mr.Chance attitude and I pulled myself back together.
"Yes Sir"

*Justin's POV*

Amazing would be like an insult to this night. It was purely magical. And being here with this girl, was exactly what led to the beauty of this night.
And it's her. She's the one for me. All this time, I'd been wrong. I'd been wrong about what I felt. But now I'm gonna be brave. Because whatever held me back, should go take a hike.
I'm in love with this girl right next to me. And nothing is changing it. Not Nick. Not even her sister. That girl, who I thought I cared for. But guess it wasn't her.
It was just the fact that she looked like this girl next to me. She looked like her.
As soon as I pulled over in the school's parking lot, my head turned to her and luckily, her eyes met mine.
"Ready?"
"As I'll ever be", she smiled.
I got out, motioning her to stay put, and then opened the door for her.
"Why thank you", she giggled as she held my outstretched hand.
"Anything for you", I winked and we made way to the Entry Arch.
They had a photographer right inside so you could take pictures with your date before you get all sweaty and worked up inside. I don't know about others, but I sure as hell wasn't going to get sweaty. What can I say? She's like a delicate winter breeze to me. I'm so not gonna be boiling.
Okay ew.
That was so fucking corny. Jeez.

We made our way inside, my hand on the small of her back, holding her and basically marking my territory. She looked breathtaking so it was not a surprise that guys stared at us as we walked by. And girls? They were drooling at the sight of me. Am I complaining? Hell no  ;)
"This place looks beautiful", she whispered, as if we were complaining about it and someone would hear her and then that'd be so mean of her.
Only my babe.
"Agreed", I chuckled as I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Where the hell are those knuckleheads?", I craned my neck to get a better look around.
"Maybe they aren't here yet?", she turned slightly.
"But I texted them before coming an-
She shut me up by placing a hand on my mouth.
"You talk too much", she chuckled.
I pushed her hand away and pulled her to me, holding her firmly against my chest, my hand still gripping her wrist.
"That's no way of shutting me up", I smirked.
"Whatever do you mean by that?", she raised her eyebrow, an amused grin peeking out.
"You know exactly what", I whispered and was about to close the space between us but am I so lucky? Nope.
"GUYS"
Our heads snapped up and I turned around to see Michelle and Abby walking towards us, Ry trailing behind.
"Hello to you too", I chuckled as the girls ignored me and dashed for a hug with my babe.
"You look so beautiful", Abby gushed.
"Ikr"
And just like that, I blocked them out and turned to my guy friend.
"What's up, dork?"
"Chillin', jerk", he grinned.
"Where's the other dufus?", I looked around.
"He's on his way"
"He's actually getting her?", I widened my eyes.
When he nodded, my eyes tried to widen further but there's only so much you can do.
You don't wanna end up looking like one of those 3rd grade horror movies which have a what's-supposed-to-be-spooky face with eyes popping out hanging out with springs.
Yeah nay.
"He'd get his ass caught. 50 bucks", he smirked.
I gasped.
"Ry, you don't do that to your best friend"
We nodded and looked at the girls. Still busy talking.
"100 bucks"
"You're so on"
We shook hands, grinning mischievously.
"But, I think we bought you another dress", Abby brought us out of our reviere.
"Yeah um well actually Mom didn't like it, so um we went to buy this one", she explained.
"What the hell? Why would Cassie not like it? It was really gorgeous", Michelle whined.
"I think this one looks pretty sexy", I winked, wrapping my arm around the dress-change culprit who gave me a bright smile.
"Isn't he such a babe?", she grinned.
"Babe? That's a new one", I chuckled.
"Well, babe, you look hot and yummy", Abby gave me a smirk after she smacked her lips.
"Yum yum yummy. Imma eat you", Michelle nodded and faked a tiger roar.
I laughed and leaned in to give these beautiful girls a kiss on their cheeks.
"If I wasn't so hung up on this one, I'd bang y'all", I stated.
Fuck. I just admitted I'm hung up on my date.
"Oh damn", they whined in  synchronization and we laughed.
"Abbs, honour me with a dance?", we turned around to see Trevor, looking good, walk up to us and hold his hand out to Abby.
"Go tiger", I chuckled as she let out a small giggle and Trevor led her away.
Soon enough, Ry took Shellz away too and finally, it was just me and my love.
Heyyyyyyyy, that sounds foreign yet so good.
My love.
*Cues Mariah Carey voice*
My only love.