Chpt. 43 You're Hurting Him.

*Chloe's POV*

The week went by real fast. It's like my life is all scheduled. The week goes blunt and boom the weekend leaves me crazy as fuck. Just this weekend, I was in Stratford with Justin where he happened to kinda kiss me but here we were acting like nothing happened. Atleast he was acting like that. As for me? I didn't even realize how desperate I could get.
Every single night, I dreamt of brown eyes and pink lips and horse riding and a little guy drumming.
And when I was supposed to be awake and attentive in class, I'd be daydreaming of his ass riding a horse and taking me away.
Cheesy much?
I'd even tried to get him speak about that topic but then again it wasn't easy with him being to all buddy buddy with Claire gang and spending nil time with me. Sometimes, he'd just climb in through Claire's window and walk in my room but these days, let's say he forgot what it's like to climb windows.
I quickly strode to my locker and ofcourse I had to bump into someone.
"Watch it lamester"
"Sorry", I spoke up but someone called for the guy from behind me.
"Yo Mark! C'mon here man"
I turned around to see Justin calling the Mark guy and walking away with his new gang and this time a red-streak haired girl clung to his side.
I waved at him and he smiled. But then it hit me that he was smiling to a blonde head who just walked past me and towards them. And he kissed her cheek.
Okay great.
Humiliated and definitely furious, I walked to the Chemistry lab and scoffed as soon as I realized he'd be coming here soon. Da faq.
Mr. Garry walked in minutes later and Justin was no where to be seen. When we started moving around to search for funnels and blow pipes, I realized the lab was quite empty today.
Oh how could I forget? This Friday was game night, so the whole school was busy preparing for it. That's also why Justin wasn't around and so were Heather and Rae and Claire and Nick.

After sweating it out in the Chemistry lab, I walked to my locker again and bumped into someone for the second time today.
"Ah hell. I am so sorry I'm so clumsy today"
"No problem", he chuckled.
"N-Nick? Hi"
*cues self-consciousness and all the messing up shit due to that*
"Hi. I see you aren't too keen about the game", he tilted his head to the side.
"Wh-what? "
"Well you aren't contributing", he shrugged.
"I-I really didn't know you guys needed me. What do you want me to do? Tell me"
"Woah woah calm down. I was pulling your leg. We're all set don't worry. I just thought it'd be good to have you around"
"Yeah the clumsy me? "
He laughed at that.
"About that night. Um thanks"
"Hey. No problem. We're friends right? "
I mentally face palmed myself. I just friend zoned him. I should go die.
"Just friends?"
HOLY CRAP WHAT.
"You wanna be more?", I gulped.
"We are more. You're my best friend Chloe", he smiled.
Best friend. Yeah right.
I nodded nevertheless and he fist bumped my shoulder lightly.
"So I'll see you on Friday right? "
"Yeah"
"You'd be cheering for me? "
"Aha"
"And you'd be wearing my favorite colour?"
He noticed?
"You see me?"
"Well I've got an eye for my specialities", he winked and walked away before kissing me on my cheek.
I was his specialty? Is that even correct grammar?
"OH. MY. BIEBER"
I snapped my head around and saw Abby all wide eyed.
"Ssup? "
"Ssup?! He just kissed you Chloe!"
"He did? Oh yeah he did", I looked at her.
"Okay you've officially died. He made you lose your mind with that kiss", she muttered.
"Abbs calm down. I'm okay"
"Well usually you'd be hyperventilating"
Usually.
I shrugged as she gave me a look but walked with me anyways.
"Michelle?"
"Game night"
Michelle was a part of the school's paper group and this time she was covering the entire game as a field worker this time. Usually she'd be behind a computer doing the edits and stuff but this time she gets to do the work for real. And that's super cool.
"So I'm guessing Ry is with her?"
"Where else would he be?", she grinned.
Ry had finally stopped being an idiot and showed his feelings to her without being afraid.
"Hey sex bombs", Chaz grinned as he slung his hands over our shoulders, walking between us.
"You really shouldn't call us that, someone could tell your girlfriend", I mocked.
"OH let them. She knows you guys and loves you just as much as I do", he squeezed us together and we gasped for breaths.
"Chaz. Need. To. Breathe", Abby panted and Chaz let go off us.
"I'm getting her to the game on Friday"
"That's cool. We'd love to finally meet her", I grinned evilly.
"I'd treat you with ice creams", he crossed his arms.
"And coffee"
"Not fair"
"Okay then-
"Fine fine. Ice creams and coffee"
"Good boy"
"Just don't tell her anything embarrassing okay"
"You got a deal", I shook my hand with his and laughed while he scoffed.
After the Ice creams and coffee, I'm telling Katie all the embarrassing stuff about Chazzie that she needs to know. Hehe  :P
That's what BFFs are for.
"Speaking of deals, what's the deal with Justin? ", Abby asked.
"He's being the dickhead he is", I muttered.
"OH c'mon. He's trying to help out there. They love him and he's their friend so he's helping"
"They love him for his bank account", Abby rolled her eyes and I mentally patted her back.
Of course. They used him. And he knew it. But he didn't mind. That's twisted. Big time. And as a bonus, the girls get time with him in bed.
Chaz shook his head while Abby nodded.
"Amen to that"
"To what? "
"What you just said"
"I said that out loud?! "
They nodded. I need to shut up.