Chpt. 29 His Mistake.

*Claire's POV*

"Yes, don't worry. See all we need is a little more practice. And tell that slut Emily to stop sucking dicks and get her ass to practice. Or else she's gonna get kicked out of the squad. Yeah. Don't worry. Being the Cheer Captain has its perks. Of course. Yeah. Um Stella, I'll call you later"

I hung up the phone as I saw a familiar face run along the street.
What the hell was Chloe doing in the Bieber house? Da hell.
It's getting hard as it is with Mom being all buddy buddy with his stupid Mom and asking Chloe to deliver the stuff she makes at the Bieber's.
Once, I repeat once, Mom asked me to go to their place. And that was exactly when Justin decided not to be home. Duh right?
Well I'm getting super friendly with the Biebs and in no time I'd have him in my pants.
Problem is Nick. I have to manage timings ;)
What? You thought I was leaving him? Nope. Why would I leave a bae like him? He's fantastic too. It's just, I want Bieber too. Maybe a hot little threesome. Hmm.
And guess what? Whatever Claire wants, Claire gets.

But back to this. Why in the name of Tarts is Chloe Chance rushing out of Bieber's? When Mom didn't send her with anything.
Ding Ding. 

I rushed downstairs and blocked her at the  end of the stairs.
"What's the rush?", I put my hands on my hips.
"Um nothing", she tired to go around me but I stopped her.
"Oh c'mon sister. What's up? ", I spat the word sister like it was venom against my tongue.
Wait. It was.
" I told you. Nothing"
"Then why are you running around the Bieber house? ", I crossed my arms.
" Um well-
"Mom didn't send anything so don't try to pull that one on me"
"Wha-well um actually she um you see-
"STOP WITH THE MUMBLING. I HATE IT", I glared at her.
"Listen up sucker. You better keep your paws off him okay? He's not made for shitty losers like you. He deserves awesomeness. And you don't have it. So go back to drooling on TV actors and pleasuring yourself with your lesbian friends. That's what you deserve"
And she teared up. Bingo. Bitch deserves it. Embarrasses me in front of the whole damn school by being my sister. Shucks.
"CLAIRE?! "
Both of us snapped our heads towards the door.
There stood a hot fuming Nick Scott.
" Hey baby", I pushed Chloe aside and walked towards him.
"Claire stop. What the hell? James told me he saw you making out with Seth in the gym! ", he was burning.
Seth? Um.. Oh yeah. Damn he was good.
" Me? N-no babe. Why would I do that? ", I faked an Grammy award winning expression and to top it all, teared up my eyes.
How did I do that? Simple. Remembered the time I chipped off my well manicured nail.
*flips hair*
That was pure horror. My baby died in my hands and I couldn't do anything about it.
" Claire? ", he snapped me out of it.
" You don't believe me? ", I gasped.
" No babe. It's nothing like that. I just got pissed off."
"Don't make up excuses Nick. I give you all my love and you? You just", I started crying. All that time in those acting classes paid off well.
"Babe", he pulled me towards him.
"No-
And before I could continue, he crashed his lips on mine. Oh how I love this.
He kissed me like there was no tomorrow. He kissed me like I was gonna fade away. He kissed me like his life depended on it.
Passion, want, possession, lust, everything hit me right though his lips.
When we pulled back, we were visibly gasping for air.
"Bab-
"Just don't"
And I stormed off outside the door and as expected he trailed right after me. My well trained puppy.

*Chloe's POV*

THAT BAD PERSON. SHE, SHE, DID YOU SEE? SHE JUST PLAYED HIM. HOW COULD HE NOT SEE THROUGH THAT DUMB ACT OF HER'S???  OH NICK YOU ARE SO NAIVE. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. AND SHE CALLED MY FRIENDS LESBIANS ? HOW DARE SHE??! AND I'M THE BIGGEST DUMB PERSONALITY HERE. WHEN SHE TRAMPLES ME, ALL I DO IS TEAR UP. I DON'T EVEN FUCKING SPEAK UP. URRGGHHHHHHH. BLOODY URGH.