Chpt.14 Promise.

*Chloe's POV*

"Hey there sexy"

"I'm not sexy Michelle."

"OH but you are", she snickered.

"How was the presentation? ", I asked her as I grabbed my Chemistry stuff from my locker.

" OH it was good. She actually liked my PPT ya know? "
I had to laugh. "Honey you totally underestimate your talent at the computer"

"I do not. I'm just saying I didn't have enough time to actually plan it out because"

"Because you were busy stalking Heath Jackson ", I finished for her.

" Ofco- wait what? No! "

" Don't baby don't baby don't lie", I sang to her.

"OH shut up Gwen Stefani", she said as she made air quotes around Gwen Stefani.

"Where is Abby? ", I asked looking around.

" She'd meet us directly at the lab. She had something to do"
Then the both of us looked at each other and said two words.. The most obvious reason - "Trevor Henley"
We turned our heads and laughed as we made our way to the Chemistry lab.

*

"Good morning class.", Mr. Garry said.
Everyone shuffled around and took their seats with me alone, again. I'm Mr. Garry's lab partner remember?

"Today we have a new lad joining us"
Oh no. Please no.

"Come in Mr. Bieber", he smiled as a smirking Justin entered the lab and obviously gave me his goofy smile. Shmurf.
And I swear he mouthed 'Hey Pencil Buddy'.

"Well Mr. Bieber, since no one seems to be free right now-

" I'm free. I don't have partner", some girl yelled from behind.

"You have a partner, she absent", someone else yelled.

"He can be my partner. My partner died"
That, made me turn around.
Gloria. Of course.

"I don't think I'm dead", a clearly annoyed Shane who was her 'dead' partner made his presence felt.

"You're as good as dead"

"What the hell do you mean by that? "
And that started a whole bickering session about being dead and alive.
I swear all the dead, departed spirits from the Otherworld would want to come here and make them shut up.

" Okay shut up everybody! "
OMG DEAD, DEPARTED SPIRITS FROM THE OTHERWORLD?!
HOLY SMOKES!
AND IT LOOKS LIKE MR. GARRY?!
OK Chole, calm down.

" Mr. Bieber, why don't you go be MY lab partner's new partner? I'm sure she won't mind"
Should I be surprised? And do I mind? HELL YES.
As he made his way to my table, I could whispering and sighs of defeat. That's obvious. How does loser Chloe get Justin as her partner?
As he sat down next to me, my hand instinctly went up to the zipper of my jacket. I already had a scene with this guy, and that's not happening again.

"Damn that zipper", he teased as he looked at me grinning like an idiot.

"Maybe you're just unlucky"
He chuckled as Heather behind me sighed.

"Isn't he cute? ", I heard her whisper a little too loud.
Why the fuck does she have to be so loud? Isn't being 'not loud' the whole point of whispering?

" Somebody's jealous? Don't worry love, you'd be my only Pencil Buddy", Justin winked as he opened up the Practical Handbook.

"Jealous? Me? Why would I be jealous?"

"I don't know, ask that to the hand that's clutching the poor Handbook of yours", he pointed to the desk.
I had crumpled the first page of the book. Wth.

"I didn't like the illustrations on it", I shrugged it off.
WHAT THE FUCK? YOU DUMBASS. I DIDN'T LIKE IT?
He laughed so bad that he almost fell down and I had to grab his arm to keep him from falling.

"OH shit babe, you are the bomb", he said still laughing.

"Bomb my ass", Rae said.

"Excuse me? ", Justin said as we both turned around. Then it hit her. That sounded.. Well.. Idk.
But that was enough to send me and Justin into fits of laughter.

" Okay okay.. Let's do this.. Gimme that testube"
In the midst of all the oh-my-god-where's-that-chemical, Justin whispered to me. Something that got a smile on my face throughout the day.

*

"Could you drop me off here? ", I asked Michelle as she stopped her car.

" But we're still not near your house", Abby mentioned.

"Yeah.. Um. I gotta run an errand", I grabbed my bag and stepped out of her car.

"Errand? What errand?", Michelle inquired.

"I gotta meet someone. I promised him", I said as I waved them goodbyes and started walking.
It was getting dark but I didn't care. After all a promise means a lot.
And seeing his face, reminded me of what Justin said today.

"You should laugh more often. You look beautiful"

***

A. N. - Hey guys. So finally another chappie. Well I hope this chappie gives you a little insight on how maybe Justin and Chloe are getting somewhere on the Friendship pyramid. Or maybe not. ( :P)
But tell me, who do you think is this 'Him' Chloe is about to meet? And do her friends know? Do her parents know? What will Justin think? WHAT WILL CLAIRE DO? Too many questions.. (*evil laugh*)
Don't forget to comment, vote and share.
A picture of the cute ass at the side ;)

xx Love y'all xx