Chpt. 33 A Bad Day And A Party Date.

*Claire's POV*

"SHE'S WHAT?! "
"You heard me Claire. I wish you'd come too but I understand. Your cheer practice is more important", Mom smiled sympathetically.
"But Mom that doesn't mean she she wha- I mean I just"
I was at a loss of words. My loser of a sister, going to a party, as JUSTIN BIEBER'S DATE?! This is horrible. This is bad. So so bad.
A car honked at our door and I grabbed my bag a ran outside.
Stella picked me up because Nick had Football practice.
" You looked damned. What's up", she asked.
"Shut the fuck up and drive", I sneered.
I was in no mood to gossip. I had to do something. Something that will give the Bitch a good contract as to what are the consequences when you mess with me.
Chloe. Brace yourself.

*
"That's gonna teach the Bitch a lesson", Gloria grinned.
I felt quite contented but still, I wanted to do something that'll make her want to hide away and never come near Justin or Nick.
"I swear what part of 'Back off' didn't she understand? ", I mumbled as I put on my lip gloss.
" She's just a Claire wannabe. Trust me", Stella stated.
I laughed so hard at that.
"Puh-lease. She can never be me. Never", I flipped my hair and saw Nick wave at me from the end of the hall.
"Now shush about the bitch.", I warned them and waited for Nick to stride here.
"Hey baby", he smiled and leaned in for a kiss which I gladly accepted.
The kiss started slow and sweet but turned hard and deep within seconds. His hand was grabbing by waist though I know he'd want it somewhere else and my fingers were pulling his hair. We heard whistles and whoopings but we had to pull back to breathe.
Damn you breathing.
"Tha-that was h-hot", he panted.
"What do you expect. I'm included", I winked and he kissed me again but just a peck this time.
"I can't wait for you to come back"
"I'm going just for one night"
"Yeah but I'll miss you", he leaned in to kiss my forehead but I backed off.
How I hate that gesture.
"So um maybe a little desert after lunch today? ", he winked at me and I heard Gloria and Stella giggle.
Seriously. Desert? What are you? 5? Say it to my face. Sex. Dumbass.
" Wouldn't miss it for the world", I chuckled as we started to walk towards History class.
Lemme tell you now that I've never been so excited for History.

As usual, when we walked in, guys started drooling at the sight of me and girls? Pathetic wannabes stared at Nick. Seriously. Get over the fact that he's so not doing you.
Did I mention Pathetic wannabes included my sister? While 75% of them look at Nick for his dick, she's out of the 25% nerd population who looks at him in hope of being his 'One True Love'
And I gagged at that.
You could just see the desperation in her eyes. Like she would jump on her feet, get down on her knees and recite Shakespeare verses to him about true love.
I rolled my eyes at her and she looked down. Like always.
We sat down and Nick wandered his hands around my waist. He was seated behind me so had easy access to me. Damn this boy. He just doesn't know how much he affects me. Let's say he makes me feel some type of way. ;)
I heard Chloe make a disagreeing sound but does it look like I give a rat's ass?
And that's when another hot piece walked in and it was all a replay of emotions Nick got. It's a shame Justin isn't on the team. Watching that body sweating and panting would explode ovaries everywhere.
Problem is he just brushed past me, without as much as an acknowledgement and took a seat near the Bitch. What the hell does he see in her?
Oh yeah. Maybe he doesn't know yet that she's a girl. Maybe he thinks she's a guy. Boobless and assless. XD
Mr. D'Souza walked in and the class shushed up.
"Okay. Hand over your assignments", his voice boomed.
Straight to the point. Cool.
I took mine out and quickly glanced towards Chloe. She opened her bag, put her hand in and boom.
Hold your heart people.
And there goes the searching. The panicking. The panic searching. And the horror.
She pulled out shreds of paper. Shreds of her History assignment.
*flips hair*
The look on her face was fucking priceless and when Mr. D'Souza held his hand out to her, she looked like she swallowed a lemon. I could see her trying to explain to Mr. D'Souza but he being him,
*drum roll*
She gets detention.
Quite a few people got detention and I was lucky to have a freshman to do it for me. Perks of being a senior. A hot one at that.