Chpt. 19 Setting Things Right.

"Bye Mom", I yelled as I left for school. Technically, left for my driveway because that's where Abby's Lamborghini stood. I opened the door and let's say my heart skipped a beat. Not in the good way tho.
Wait. There's no good way.
YOUR HEART FORGOT TO PUMP! THAT'S BAD.
But you know what I mean. Not in the skipping-a-beat-for-my-crush way, but the skipping-a-beat-because-I'm-shocked way.

"What happened to your hair Abbs? "
She blushed as she moved her fingers through her brunette locks.

"She had a makeover", Michelle grinned.

"I can see that. You look really beautiful tho. But why did you curl them? "

" Trev loves girls who have light curls you know", she smiled real big as she drove us to school.
I just nodded my head. What could I say?
Just then Michelle started babbling about yesterday and how I am the asshole of the century to have missed yesterday.

"WAIT YOU MEAN THEY BANNED ALL CLIQUES YESTERDAY? OMG HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED IT?! "
I started to hyperventilate but Michelle cut me off.

" Not exactly. Something better happened"

"OMG TREVOR ASKED ABBY OUT? I NEED TO BE SMACKED. HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED?! "
Abby hit the brakes and caused the car to stop abruptly. She looked at me with huge eyes enough to scare the group of friends who laugh at every single horror movie. And Michelle smacked me on my head.

" Ow"

"That's for not shutting up"
Then she turned to Abby who was shaking a little. "Continue babe"
Abby started the car again and I muttered a sorry to her.

"What happened was we are officially bffs with Justin Drew Bieber", and she clapped real fast. Through the rear view mirror I could see Abby grin too.
That's what happened? I was sorta crestfallen. All they did was become bffs with that Bieber kid. Wow. This deserves applause.
I gave them a look and clapped slowly.

"Hey no need to be sarcastic okay?", Michelle said as she clearly read my bored out expression.

"Besides we want you to meet someone"

"Who? "

" You'll see"

*

"Hey guys", Abby said as we made our way to the table which was ours before but now was occupied by 3 boys.
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO DIBS ?
It was lunch break and they had grabbed me here to these guys.

"Hey there beautiful", one of them said as we sat down.

"Hie Pencil Buddy", Justin whispered.
Why is this kid everywhere? Why why why? Just why?

"What are yo-

"Chloe. Meet our new friends, Chaz and Ryan", Michelle cut me off as she gestured to the two guys apart from Bieber.

"Hey Chloe", the Chaz kid smiled.

"Finally we meet", Ryan kissed my hand and I swear I blushed.
I'm not used to random guys kiss my hand okay.
I'M NOT USED TO ANY GUY KISS MY HAND OKAY?

"Um. H-hi."
Stop. Stammering. Chloe.
Now before any confusions arise, I don't have a medical condition. It's just that I get nervous.

"Hey watch it! ", Justin glared at Ryan playfully and pulled me towards him.
I immediately turned to face him and smacked his hand away while Ryan held his hands up in surrender.