Chpt. 23 Game Night.

*Chloe's POV*

There was a honk at my door. Looks like Chaz is here. I grabbed my wallet and ran outside after yelling a goodbye to Mom and Dad.

"Hey there", he smiled.

"Yeah yeah"
I put on my seatbelt as he accelerated the car towards the field.

"Why the sulk Chance? ", he wiggled his eyebrows.

" Really Somers?", I raised my eyebrow.

"Okay sorry for forcing you. But c'mon , what's so bad about a Football game?Don't you wanna spend some quality time with me?", he pouted.
I smacked his shoulder as he started laughing.

" It's not my thing. I'd prefer studying at home"

"On a Friday night? "

" Yes"

"Nerd alert", he hooted as he laughed again.

"I call it making productive use of your time", I crossed my arms.

"Oh please. Who studies on a Friday night?"
Then he did a once over at me and then spoke up, "Yeah right. You"
Then he started laughing at his own stupid joke. Again.
I have to admit he's adorable. And his laugh is cute. Just like Justin's.
The ride to the field was short. Chaz parked the car and we walked towards the entrance.

"Are they here yet?", I asked Chaz who was busy texting Ryan.

"Yup", he said popping the P.
He grabbed my hand as we walked towards the bleachers. And then we spotted Abby who was waving at us and Ryan and Michelle laughing at something Ryan said. Something's going on there eh?

"Hey sexy people", Chaz greeted as we took our seats.
I was seated between Chaz and Michelle with Abby next to Chaz and Ryan next to Michelle. Alternate synchronization much?

We waited for the game to start. Far away on the field, I could see Nick and his team warming up while Claire and the girls were doing a cheering routine. People were talking, laughing, cheering and eating. Same old same old.

Where is Justin?

"Looks like someone is missing Justin a lot", Ryan's lips curled into a mischievous grin as all four of them looked at me.
Did I say that out loud? Oh God no.

"Well I'm just asking. I mean you guys said he's -

"Yeah Yeah. Don't cover up Chloe", Chaz smirked.
I slapped a hand on my forehead and shook my head. Wth these guys.

"But point accepted. Where is he? ", Abby asked looking around, probably searching for him.
Way to go honey.. I looked forever and I didn't see him. You think you'd catch him in a second?

"He won't be with us", Chaz replied nonchalantly.

"Why?! ", I spoke up. Too soon for the likes of me.

" Your love interest honey, is here with a date", he grinned.
My love interest? Who? Bieber?
Puh-lease.

"Date? ", Michelle asked.

" That's what he told me. I don't know anything else", Chaz shrugged.
The crowd started cheering indicating the game was about to start.
We focused our attention to the field and by that I mean all the four people with me turned their attention to the field.
Me? 
Hello Nick.
Perks of watching this game? I can stare at Nick throughout the game and no one would think I'm a creep. Haha.
The game started and I felt my heart beat faster. My eyes zeroed on Nick as he ran, dodged people and caught the ball, earning a cheer from the crowd.
In the first few seconds, Captain of the team, Nick Scott managed to score.
A loud cheer erupted from the crowd and I felt myself beaming with joy.
No don't look at me like that. I'm not his coach. Not his mother either. I'm just a hopeless girl who has a crush on him. So by the law of you-suck-at-everything-Nick-isn't-gonna-like-you-Chloe, I'm allowed to beam at him. 
*flips hair cuz I'm a sass like that*