Chpt. 54 Really Adorable.

*Justin's POV*

"So will you come?", I raised my eyebrow while she contemplated her decision.
"What will I tell Mom and Dad?", she pressed her lips in a thin line.
"Don't worry, Mom will take care of it", I shrugged.
"But my studies?"
I pulled her closer, holding her waist.
"I think you can take a break from being 4 weeks ahead of your assignments", I chuckled and she stuck her tongue out.
"Jesus lady, I'm taking you out and here you are sticking your tongue out at me", I joked.
"Oh sire, I will forever be grateful", she acted out and we laughed.
"Pack. I'll pick you up at 3", I informed her and stood up to leave.
"Okay", she nodded like a good child, sitting on her bed cross legged.
"And um babe?"
"Yeah?"
"We're not settling there so pack accordingly", I laughed, leaving the room.

*Chloe's POV*

"Bye honey. Have fun", Dad hugged me and Mom followed suit.
"Take care and call us when you land"
I nodded but Justin had to go open his big mouth.
"Sure. If Canada cops don't arrest her for being too much of a nerd"
I smacked his head and he poked my cheeks.
Justin put our bags in the car and got inside after he and Pattie said their goodbyes to my parents.
We were going to Canada to attend Justin's cousin's wedding. His cousin was from Pattie's side of the family so I was a little upset when he told I won't meet the little Devils I was missing terribly.
But I was excited to meet his Grandparents again and also nervous as hell to meet the rest of his family. From what I've heard from him and Pattie, they have a super big family and so there are a gazillion cousins and aunts and uncles and you never know who's what to you.
Grandma insisted Justin to get me since she missed me too much so here I am, in Justin's car with him and Pattie, on our way to the airport.
"Do your cousins know that I'm gonna be intruding?", I propped my eyebrow.
"Of course they do. Justin won't shut up about it", Pattie laughed.
"That's not true", Justin crossed his arms.
"That could be why Aunt Tina called me asking about Chloe and why Zac said her name again and again", Pattie smirked and Justin's mouth formed an and I joined Pattie in laughing.

*
A few hours later, we were walking outside Canada airport, our bags being carried behind us. Perks of being a Popstar? You don't have to carry your bags.
Lucky ass.
As we neared the airport gate, I could see people with cameras ready to attack us as soon as we walked out. On instinct, I grabbed Justin's hand and he looked down at me because he's tall like that and gave me a reassuring smile.
"Don't worry muffin, I got you", he put his other arm around Pattie's waist and I braced myself.
As soon as we walked out, it was like a storm hit us. People surrounded us with cameras, flashing in my fucking face and making me go blind, yelling irrelevant stuff they know isn't true and shoving us like sukers.
"Justin Justin man!"
"Are you here on a date?"
"Is she your girlfriend?"
"Are you guys getting married?"
"Does your Mom approve of her?"
"Justin, is Kendall pregnant with your baby?"
"Justin is Selena having your baby?"
I nearly choked on my spit. How the hell does this guy shut up after all of this? If someone made shitty rumors like this about me, I'd fucking flip out.
Suddenly, someone pushed me real hard and thanks to Justin, I want lying flat on my ass.
"Back off man", Justin's voice boomed through the commotion but to no avail.
He continued pulling us through the crowd and led us to the car that was supposed to take us to his Grandparents' house.
When we finally sat down in the car, doors shut, it was like I won a fucking battle. And this kid deals with it every fucking day.
"Hands down to you for dealing with all of this time and again", I stated and Justin shook his head laughing.
"Trust me. I've been through worse"
"Move it people", the driver honked his way out of the airport but the paps just didn't want to move. They kept surrounding us but finally, we were free.
"I don't understand why they fascinate themselves with Justin. I mean he's such a handful. Why bother?", Pattie joked and I high-fived her, our laughter ringing through the car.
"I'm right here you know?", Justin playfully glared at us.
"And your point is?", I challenged him.
He just shook his head, laughing.
"Thought so", I chuckled and he poked my cheeks.
"Don't flatter yourself too much muffin", he warned and I shut up because he was my only guide through the wedding. I was going as his date. His friend-date.
Yeah I have no idea what we are.
"Thought so", he mocked me and I stuck my tongue out at him and he stuck his tongue right back at me.
"I swear you kids are really adorable", Pattie gushed.
"He's not-
"She's not-
Me and Justin began together and all three of us burst out laughing.
"I'm gonna go sleep as soon as we reach there. All her snoring kept me up in the plane", Justin commented, motioning at me.
"I do not snore", I looked at him shocked.
"How do you know? You're sleeping", he pointed out.
"I-I just know Okay. I don't snore", I defended.
"He's pulling your leg Chloe. He's just super sleepy. Like always", Pattie smiled and I let out a sigh of relief.
What the actual hell right?
I most certainly do not snore.
We pulled over in the familiar driveway and as soon as I got out of the car after Justin, I leaned in to him and whispered in his ear.
"Good Night Sleeping Beauty", I laughed and ran away to Grandma standing at the door, hugging Pattie before Justin could get back at me.
Hehe. One point for Chloe.
"Hi Grandma", I hugged her.
"Hi honey. I've missed you"
"I've missed you too"
She turned to see Justin and held out her arms out for her loving grandson.
"Hey there sexy", Justin chuckled.
Grandma laughed hugging him and we hugged Grandpa too.
"So Lauren's wedding is on Sunday morning"
We nodded as we walked inside, carrying our bags.
I got the same room as last time, the one opposite to Justin's while Pattie was across the hall.
"Hey muffin?", Justin called out to me just as I entered the room.
"Yeah?"
"Wanna shift to my room? We could have some fun you know", he winked and I felt the heat rush to my cheeks.
I walked inside, closing the door behind me and let out a silent scream. Damn this boy.