Chpt. 34 Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely.

*Chaz's POV*

"Oh c'mon Mom. It's getting late"
"That's why I want you to drive there and come back ASAP ", Mom crossed her arms. One thing I learnt all these years, Don't mess with Mom.
I sighed and grabbed my car keys.
" Who in the world sends their only son to Walmart at 9.30 pm to grab milk? ", I muttered.
" I do. Since my only son creates a havoc if he doesn't get milk for breakfast", she shook her head and practically kicked me out.
Jeez. Violent much?
I drove there and simply got down to business. So where's the medicine section?
What? I need rubbers too ;)
I grabbed a few of them and turned around too quick and bumped right into someone.
"Holy- I'm so sorry", I apologized.
She apologized too but kinda stopped when she saw the packets lying on the floor.
"Oh-um"
I bent down and quickly grabbed them, looking like a ripe tomato.
Shit. Seriously?
Why in front of her? Why the beautiful one?
"I'm sorry once again", I scratched my head.
"No. I'm sorry", she smiled and hurried away.
"One hot girl and she thinks I'm a creep. Really? Bumping into me while I have condoms with me? Perfect timing", I muttered under my breath and walked away to the dairy section.

*Abby's POV*

Chloe looked really fantastic tonight. I hope she's having fun right now. I mean she would be right? Justin's her date. Just thinking about it makes my heart squirm. She's too blind to see he likes her. And he's blind to see it too.
Damn this love being blind shenanigan.
I was about to get lost in Nicholas Sparks' The Notebook when my phone buzzed.
Must be Michelle.
I grabbed it and read it.
And if I say my heart skipped a beat, I'd be lying and going straight to hell.
I was in a shock for Pete's sake !

Trevor : Hey Abby. Trevor here.

Four words. Best four words ever.
He texted me. Wait. How'd he get my number? Holy shit.

Trevor : You there?

I fell down the bed this time. Two texts. Am I supposed to be doing something? Wait. What do I do?
Um.
OKAY YEAH REPLY.
I punched in a reply.

Abby : Hey. Sorry my phone was charging.

He replied instantly.

Trevor : Np :) I just wanted to check up on you.

Smiley face OMBBBBBBBBBBBBB.

Abby : Check up on me?
Trevor : Yeah. I heard what happened in school today. I hope you are okay.

He's talking about the Claire drama. He knows? Ah hell.

Abby : Nothing new.
Trevor : Aye c'mon. Why do you let her talk shit to you?

Oh yeah. How easy it is to stand up against Claire right? Duh.

Abby : Because she talks SHIT.
Trevor : *laughs* totally feeling ya

OMB I MADE HIM LAUGH I CANT FUCKING BREATHE.

Trevor : See. You don't have to deal with her. I was in the Gym. If I was there, I'd make her shut up.
Abby : Hate her so much?
Trevor : More like care for you so much

And I had officially died that night.
RIP ME.

Trevor : I gtg. C ya around.
Abby : Sure :)
Trevor : :)

Okay shit. What just happened?
I NEED A 3 WAY. RIGHT NOW.
NO WAIT CHLOE IS IN THE PARTY. I'LL FILL HER IN LATER. MICHELLEEEEEEEEEEE.
Okay why am I screaming in my head?