Chpt. 2 First Day.

*Chloe's POV*

There's a honk near my driveway and I knew my ride is here. I quickly finished up, kissed Mom and Dad goodbye, grab my bag and rushed out of the door.
There in the sleek silver Porsche Boxter, I see the familiar faces of my two bffs-Abby Mayhill and Michelle Santiago. It's Michelle's car ; a birthday present to the brunette Okie by her parents.
Michelle is the tough brunette Oklahoma girl of our little herd. She is brave and I say that because she is ready to take Claire down... muscle by muscle.. hair by hair. She has fought with Claire so many times for me. The only thing keeping her from gifting Claire a brutal death -  Me.
I mean I know my sister is mean and all but hey.. At the end of the day, she is still my sister. And I know there is a little good inside her heart ; somewhere. She wasn't always like this. There was a time when we used to be best friends. But one day, Boom, it's all gone.
Nevertheless, that blonde Okie and the brunette Cali gal make my life worth living. Abby Mayhill, your typical California girl is more sensitive than the world's most sensitive feather; causing Claire and her band of female Godzillas to pick on her since day one. Result = she ended up sitting next to me at the cafeteria during lunch. Since that day we were being picked on, together.
Michelle first met us (well basically yelled at us) one day when Claire humiliated us ( again -_-) because according to her we should have stood up for ourselves. Duh.

"All ready for the first day? ", a cheerful Michelle asked us.
Me and Abby looked at each other, then at her.

" Nope. "

" Never. "
We looked at her like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

" Oh c'mon guys!  We cannot let Claire ruin our senior year too okay? She messed up last two years, but not this year. We. Won't. Let. Her. " she pouted. I just shook my head and got into the car.
Abby suddenly stared into space and says," I have a feeling, kinda like an intuition; this year's gonna be different. "

" Of course my child", I said in a groggy old man voice which sent them into fits of laughter.

"Now drive biach... We don't wanna be late"

***
After the 10 minute drive to school, we entered our homeroom. Our English teacher, Mrs. Cooper was our class teacher for this year. She's nice so maybe I'm a bit relieved.
The Wicked Witch of the West (those are Michelle's words not mine! I repeat, they are Michelle's words not mine!! ) and her minions weren't around so yeah.. So far the day was going good except for the fact that Nick wasn't around because there was some Football team meeting so the guys were in the gym.
Later as I was walking towards the cafeteria to meet Abby and Michelle, I mentally thanked the Lord because I survived the first half of my day without Claire's wrath. Suddenly I bumped into someone causing my books to fall down.

"Well well well. Isn't it Ms. I'm-So-Clumsy again? "

" Hello to you too Claire."
Just like always, one of her 'friends' shriek, "OMG isn't this the shirt you were wearing yesterday?"
I could already feel people gathering around and giggling, waiting for something that always happens -  me being humiliated to death.
To my surprise, Claire replied, "No. It isn't. "
Jeez. Thanks sister-

" It's that shirt she was wearing to a dinner when she farted so loud, even the violinist stopped playing his violin. "
THAT. NEVER. HAPPENED.
But others didn't know it. That did it. Everybody erupted into fits of laughter. I was on the verge of crying (again) till I saw Nick. He wasn't laughing but-

" So do they use your fart as nuclear bombs to like deafen the enemies? ", another of her friends asked.
Nick? A little help here?

" IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP IT'LL BE YOUR SMASHED FACE THEY'D USE TO SCARE THE ENEMIES"
I turned around as I saw a raging Michelle yelling profanities and a scared Abby trailing behind her. Before Michelle could seriously damage someone, we pulled her towards the cafeteria and stood in line for our lunch.

"WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS PULL ME AWAY? I COULD HAVE MURDERED THOSE BITCHES TODAY. PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE GIVEN ME AWARDS FOR THAT. ", she huffed.

" Oh c'mon Michelle, you could get suspended. And Claire is so not worth it. ", Abby hummed as we grabbed our lunch and sat on our table.

" Abby's right Michelle. After all you are not bad. Don't be bad", I said back in agreement.

With a sinister look on her face,  Michelle smirked.

" I'm not bad. But when it comes to Claire , I'll make an exception "

" What do you mean? ", Abby asked.
With the evilest tone she said,

" I've got a plan. "

**

A. N. -  Hey guys. Firstly thank you so much for all those views, comments and votes. Secondly, I apologize for taking this long to post (trust me I know what it's like to wait) but I have exams to prepare for. Nevertheless, there's your second chappie.
Do you think Claire was mean?
And what do you think Michelle has in mind? *evil laugh* Comment, vote and share.
Stay tuned to find out :P

xx Love y'all xx