Chpt. 60 Betrayal.

*Chloe's POV*

"NO WAIT NICK DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!! NICK!"

There's times when stuff you never thought would happen, happens. And since we watch such a shitload of movies, we expect ourselves to wake up, in the middle of the night, panting and sweating and our loved ones to try to calm us down and wrap us in their arms and hold us while we fall back asleep again.
How I wish this was one of those times. A time where Justin would wake up with me, hold me in his strong arms and hug me, his heartbeat being my favorite melody. A time where he'd kiss me on my forehead and whisper that he's right here and everything's okay.

But he's not here.
And it's not okay.

"Get her inside"

One of the men spoke up and they pulled me inside the shed, while I tried every karate kick in the handbook, in the air of course and guess what? I failed miserably. Surprising? Not really.
"LET ME GO", I yelled as they pushed me towards what seemed to be a big room and gave me a hard shove, and I landed on an old couch.
"WHAT THE HE-
"If you don't shut up", a guy, much less dirty and shabby, threatened me so calmly, it sent chills down my spine. Maybe the fact that right now I was at his gunpoint, had to do something with it.
My eyes widened as I took in the man standing in front of me.
"Trey?"
"Hello to you too, Chloe dear", he grinned.
Trey, as you might remember, is Gloria's boyfriend, on our school's football team and one of Nick's friends. Of course.
"What is this supposed to mean?"
My voice wasn't what you'd call calm but I did not break down like I wanted to. You've gotta be brave Chloe. Be brave.
"Oh darling, you really wanna know?", he spoke, clearly amused.
You're a ninja. You've seen all the Superman movies. You're a fighter. You follow Floyd Mayweather on Twitter. You can do this.
"Okay. Let me tell you a little story", he began.
"Once upon a time, the great almighty boys from our gang came up to us, offering utter happiness and by that I mean money of course", he flashed me a toothy grin.
Yup. He's a maniac. Might as well add that to his portfolio.
"And we get that, by doing a certain deed"
"What deed?", I seethed.
"Ah. I see you've begun the story"
I turned my head to see the one person who managed to break my shattered heart.
"Is it done?", another man asked.
"The car's hidden", Nick nodded and walked up to me.
"Hey baby", he grinned and brushed away a strand of hair from my face.
Usually, I'd squirm with glee but right now, I wanted to slap him. Under his touch, I felt dirty.
I jerked away from him and he let out a low chuckle.
"Someone's feisty. Good thing we got the drug", he stated.
My eyes widened in compete horror.
Drug? What drug?
"N-Nick?"
"Don't worry baby, it'll be fun", he winked and got up.
Suddenly, he turned back again. "They never told you the good part! Oh man", he laughed and the other men, who by the way increased in number from 3 to 5, joined him.
"You wanna know how the story goes?"
He didn't wait for my answer. It was obvious that I wanted just that.
"We, made a bet. We fulfill it, we get money. And do you know who's gonna lead us to the gold medal? You baby. You"
"What the fuck do you mean?", I know my voice was full of venom and I should've just shut up like a smart person and not make things worse. But am I smart? I fell for a dickhead named Justin. That is anything but smart.
"SHUT-
Trey began but Nick cut him off. "Calm down man. A few minutes later and she'd be making better use of that pretty little mouth of hers"
He turned back to me. The usual warmth in his eyes was nowhere to be found. Where did the sweet, simple yet strikingly handsome Nick go? Where did the guy, I was hopelessly in love with all these years go?
Maybe Justin was right. I was blind. Too blind.
"So here's the plan baby. We drug you up, and rape you, tape it all, send it out and then be completely done with the bet, hence getting our money", he laid out the monster.
"WHAT THE-
He slapped me. Hard.
"SHUT UP"
He gripped my face in his hand and looked at me.
"You don't wanna make me mad. I've waited for so long. But you, you're so so stupid"
He pushed me off and got up, signalling one of the guys to get what he wanted.
And when the other guys turned to me, I lost it.
I started bawling.
"N-no. Please no. NICK DON'T. P-please"
They lifted me up as I tried hopelessly to writhe out of their grip and took me to another room, a one with a bed in it.
"NICK! NICK PLEASE"
My face was wet and definitely red, my nose felt stuffed up and I wanted to choke. I couldn't breathe. Metaphorically and literally of course.
Maybe that's what you get for trusting people Chloe. That's what you get for falling in love.
Betrayal.