Chpt. 15 Itsy-Bitsy Baby.

*Claire's POV*

"C'mon love", Nick said as he grabbed my hand and led me to his car.

"Bye girls", I yelled to Gloria, Stella and Kathy who made smooching sounds as Nick dragged me to his car.
Basically, I had teased him today (again) and as usual, he got a huge boner instantly. So my baby was horny as hell and me being the pro I am, had to run to his aid.
Nick started the car and drove us to 'our place'. Well its the place where we ya know.. 'Make out in the Mustang, to Radiohead' (#KatyPerryRef :P), and it's ironical that he has a Mustang. A sleek one at that.
He stopped the car and immediately pulled his body free from the clutches of the seat belt. He helped me out too.

"Calm down tiger"

"Not when you tease me like that. Now set me free baby", he said as he started kissing and sucking and biting against the sweet spot on my neck.

"OH damn Nick.. Aren't you just fantastic? ", I half said half moaned.
He worked his wonders and I did mine.

*
After almost half an hour of 'shaking the car' ruthlessly, both him and me were seated on our seats, panting and grasping air.

" That. Never. Gets. Old. ", he breathed out.

" Of course it won't. It's me we are talking about".
What does he think? I'm the best here. I'm the best damn thing that his eyes have ever seen. ( #AvrilLavigneRef xD)

"I know right. And that's another reason why I love you", he leaned in for a kiss.
I kissed him back and said a 'I Love you too', as I grabbed my clothes and started dressing myself.

"Babe, whatcha doing tomorrow? ", he asked as he dressed himself up.

" Why? "

" Um. I'm going to meet my grandparents tomorrow. I was wondering if you'd wanna come. "
Sheesh no. I had important stuff to do. It is a Saturday tomorrow. I have to go shopping. And I ain't wasting my Saturday meeting old asses. Ew. Just no. That'd be an insult to weekends.

" I'm sorry honey, I can't. I have to help Mom clean up the attic. I kinda promised her. I haven't spent time with her this week you know", I put up my innocent face as I battered my eye lashes.

"OH don't be sorry. I totally understand. We'd go some other time"

"I'd be looking forward to it", I smiled real huge. It hurts my cheeks. Gawd.
He kissed my forehead and drove us back to my place.
When we reached there, I saw that punk sister of mine rushing through the door and stumbling upon the stairs again. What a skeez. Why the hell did Dad have to bang up Mom so intensely and create HER with me? She's a disgrace to our family.
There is Dad, strikingly handsome, a smart businessman and earns in Ks everyday.
Then there is Mom, a popular Fashion designer (which totally is in my favour) and is so beautiful, I swear Dad's colleagues drool at the sight of her.
And there's me, I don't have to describe myself right?
And the black hole, her. Just ew. It's like God ran out of awesomeness when she was created. Or maybe she was busy stumbling over something when God was distributing Sass.

"Where did Chloe go this late? ", Nick inquired.
He's a little softy for Sis over there. But don't worry, I've got him under control.

" OH forget about her baby bear. I'll see you when you get back okay? Say Hi to your grandparents for me and miss me okay? ", I kissed him roughly.

" That's not even a question", he said as he kissed me back.
I put on my best smile as he drove away. Urgh my cheekbones hurt. Hell.
I turned back to my home sweet home where that bitch of an asshole was still struggling with the stuff she dropped when she stumbled and fell down flat on her ass. Timing is everything (*wink wink*).
I walked over to her. She was busy gathering her stuff so she didn't see me coming. And that's when I 'accidently' stamped her hand with my 5 inch stilettos. Ouch right? Hehe.
She yelped in pain as she looked up to me with tears in her eyes already. Such a Barbie doll.

"I didn't see you. Sorry", I shrugged it off and walked in.
I didn't lie okay. It's true that she's fucking invisible.

"Hey Dad", I said as he smiled at me.

"Hey girl, how was your day? "

" Good"

"Of course it was good. She was with Nick", Mom smiled as she walked into the living room and sat beside Dad.

"That young man I like. He's a well mannered lad", Dad nodded.
Of course you'd like him Dad. He's so damn perfect.

"Imma go change", I said as I hurried to my room. Damn these stilettos are killing me.
I closed the door behind me as I grabbed my PJs. And just for the record, I don't use Mickey mouse or Tweety PJs. Puh-lease. That is so lame.
I was about to go into the bathroom, when something caught my eye.
The house next door had a window right opposite to mine. I peeked in. Someone was moving around. Or let's say some hand was moving. (Not the freaky way).

"Holy smokes?! Justin fucking Bieber? "
I clamped my hand on my mouth as I saw him stir.
Calm down Claire.
Damn he looks so hot. Urghh those muscles. Look at him flex. Shit. He was working out and clearly making me wet. His concentration was enough to send me over the edge.
I hid behind the curtains as I watched him. That's his bedroom. Right in front of mine. Ain't I lucky?
Nu-uh. He's the one who's lucky. Not everyone gets a piece of me. And he's hotter than Nick.
Also, Nick is infact a little itsy-bitsy baby. He won't ever know. I have him wrapped around my little finger. And that is what I'm gonna use as I get this candy in front of me right now. I've read tweets on Twitter. They say he is biiggggg. Damn.
Time for a new meat Claire.
Bieber, Imma make you mine.
And don't worry Nick, I'd never leave you.
And that is subjected to changes.
But the Bieber kid seems to be around Miss. Loser. Time to get rid of that.
I changed into my PJs and made my way to her room. Good thing she's in the bathroom.
Now where's her hairdryer?
I looked at a picture of her on the side table.

"Yeah sister, I know you murdered MY hairdryer. Time for sweet revenge."

***

A.N. - Hey guys. Another chappie huh? Lucky y'all. So I decided to go about with the different POVs so that y'all get an insight into everybody. And for those of you who don't know, POV stands for Point Of View. So this is the first Claire POV. Whatcha think about her? Is she evil or is she evil? Haha. And what is she gonna do? Stay tuned to find out.
A picture of Claire on the side.
Don't forget to comment, vote and share.

xx Love y'all xx