Chpt. 24 Ew. Just Ew.

*Justin's POV*

"JUSTIN?!"
I pulled away from Hailee and turned around to see Chloe standing there. Wait. Strike that. A shocked Chloe standing there.

"Ssup?", I asked her.
She seemed taken back but replied soon.

"Someone's looking for you. I-I don't know the name", she muttered and left.
Someone? Who could it be? Well let's find out.

"I'll be right back babe", I kissed Hailee again and walked towards where Chloe left.
Who the fuck decided to interrupt? This better be good.
I looked around for a while.
Just then Steven whatshislastname walked towards me.

"Hey man. Where have you been? I was looking for you"

"Ssup?",  I ran a hand through my messed up hair.

"Dude there is this real cool party at Alec's place. He-
He was cut off by a guy who I assumed to be Alec.

"Hey bud. I'm having a party tomorrow . I'd love it if you come"
This dude had a rep. I've heard his name around. A party won't hurt right?

"Sounds fun", I replied.

"See you tomorrow then dude", he bro-hugged me and left.
This is gonna be great.

I walked back to where I left Hailee. Damn she's one hot chick .

Just as I reached her the crowd erupted into cheers. Looks like we won. Cool.

"Hey sexy. Just do me, will ya?", Hailee bit her lip and sent me over the edge.

"I hope you can take it baby. Imma make sure you can't walk tomorrow",  I smirked and grabbed her and ran towards the car. Let's get started.

*Michelle's POV*
I was biting my nails. And that's not a lady like thing to do.
That's what Abby and Chloe would say.
Now I'm not exactly a lady like thing right?

"HOLY SHIT WE WON!! ",  I yelled as Jack Cross scored the winning goal.
The crowd screamed so wild and everybody stood up cheering.
And that's when I did something.. Something I don't know if was good or bad.
I hugged Ryan Butler. Real tight.
He seemed surprised but hugged me back anyways.
And then Chaz hugged us. And then Abby. And then Chaz pulled Chloe in too. So we were a big hug party.
I started squealing with laughter and so did the others.
The Girls cheered wildly and I must admit, that Claire can do some routines. Smh.

After a while, everyone started dispersing.

"Let's go", Ryan grabbed my hand as all five of us walked towards the Car park.
I didn't see Justin anywhere tonight . Neither did I see his date. Or maybe I did. I just don't know who it was. She better be some good girl or I have some bitch killing to do.
No one messes with my Justin. That's a Belieber's duty.

As soon as Ryan held my hand, call it sappy, but I felt a jolt of electricity through me. Damn.
Abby was talking to Chaz but Chloe seemed pretty quiet. Strange for a Talking Tom like her.

"Hey. You enjoyed? ", I nudged her.

" Yeah. A lot. I won't forget tonight"
I could tell she was off about something. But I'm not really sure if this was a genuine compliment or plain sarcasm.
We reached our cars.

"Good night guys. See you at school on Monday", Chaz smiled his breath taking smile.

"Yeah. Everywhere but the classrooms", Ryan commented.
We chuckled as we said goodbyes and Abby drove me and Ryan back home while Chloe left with Chaz.