Chpt. 9 Best. Day. Everrrrrr.

*Chloe's POV*

The test was fantastic. People were actually laughing and cheering and that does not usually happen after a French test.
I grabbed the very cemented-to-the-ground-near-Justin Abby and Michelle with me towards the History class. Infact it's one of those lectures even my legs decide to cement themselves to the damn ground. I know History is important and it teaches us and blah blah blah. But hey, bottom line? It's History (all the pun intended).
Mr. D'Souza was teaching us about Shakespeare. We walked in while my best friends kept on yelling at me for dragging them away from Justin. But I still like to believe they were more pissed because I dragged them to History class.
I. Do. Not. Blame. Them.
Mr. D'Souza was one of those strict teachers who'd yell at you even if you move your chest during breathing. And since most of you know about such a teacher around you, you'd get my feelings. We took our seats and just few seconds later he entered. Looking all charming and mothaeffing hot, his fantastic hair falling perfectly and that heavenly smile that was enough to take me through any History lecture.
Unfortunately, he sat down on a seat that was two places ahead of me; diagonally. And behind him, as always, was seated Ms. Fantastic herself, Claire. Girls started fanning themselves when he entered but when the popstar entered, sharp breaths were taken. Yes, I was talking about Nick all this time. I don't gawk at other men.
Please. I'm dedicated to Nick. (*flips hair*)
Justin took a seat next to mine and as soon as he had his Canadian butt seated, the girls around him went closer like flies attracted to Honey. Eesshh .
And since I was so lucky (*eye roll*), I could hear all the nasty stuff they were asking him.

"But love, tell me, how hard is it to please you? "

"Yeah, how long do you take to cum?"
THAT'S IT. I'M BLOCKING EVERYTHING OUT. JESUS CHRIST.
Instead I'll do what I always do, I'll gawk at my man.
My man. Hehehe .
Claire was playing with the hair on his upper neck and he was smiling away and talking about something when Mr. D'Souza entered. In a fraction of a second, everyone got back to their places and straightened up.

"Okay class. As you know we are studying about Shakespeare, today we will focus on his popular work- Romeo and Juliet. "
I saw smiles creep up the girls' faces and couldn't help but smile myself. It's a cute love story. And given the fact that my Romeo was right here in this room, I was already imagining me and Nick as the unfortunate-lovers who can't be together due to other people. (Hey there Claire and stupid high school popularity pyramid)
Mr. D'Souza switched off the lights as he turned on the projector and took us rather brutally to Romeo and Juliet's time.
In the midst of all the heartbeat-pacing, lip-biting, yelling 'wtf are you doing'  in my mind and almost crying an ocean, I was pulled out from my Nick-and-me-lovers bubble even more brutally by a girl WhatsHerName.

"Hey, could you pass this over to Justin? ", she whispered as she handed me a small note.
I looked at Justin who was busy staring at the screen with a typical I'm-A-Guy-And-This-Is-So-Chick-Flick expression because Romeo was being such a nice gentleman to Juliet. Guys these days. Sigh.
I called him over and he flashed me one of his killer smiles (and it'd have killed me if I was one of his fangirls). I handed him the note. He opened it and winked at me after reading it.

"Woah there Mister, it's from her", I spat disgustingly as I pointed out to the girl who gave me the note. Justin looked over to her and smiled but then smiled back at me too.
What is he? A smile promoter? Da faq.
I quickly focused my attention back to the screen but seems like Mr. D'Souza had other plans for me.

"Ms. Chance, I want you to repeat what Romeo just said to Juliet. "
Now others would have freaked out but since I'm me and me is so obsessed with love stories, I spoke up the line. Perfectly.

" Okay yeah. Sit down. And pay attention", he stuttered but I knew I'd just blown his ego. I'm such a bad-ass. *cues high-pitched bad-ass laugh*
When the bell rang, everyone scurried back to the Cafeteria. Just before leaving the room,

"Good going Chloe. He looked like he just had been spit on", Nick chuckled and gave me a high-five as he made his way out.
OH MY GAWD . HOLY FUCKING MACKEREL. I MADE HIM LAUGH . HE GAVE ME A HIGH-FIVE. BEST. DAY. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

"You look like you are about to explode", Abby snapped me back to reality.

"I made Nick laugh. He gave me a high-five", I grinned.

"I know that feeling of achievement", she grinned back.

"OH Lord, look at my friends. Drooling over guys.",Michelle shook her head.

"As if you never fanned yourself when Justin entered." Me and Abby spoke together. We looked at each other.

"Hey Jinx"

"Double Jinx"

"OH triple Jinx"

"You saw it? ", Michelle asked, blushing.
And all three of burst into laughter.
We grabbed our lunch and sat down.

" I'm so not having fries", Abby stated.

"Me too", Michelle agreed.

"More for me", I said as I grabbed their fries and put them in my plate.

"Are you sure you wanna eat all of that? ", Michelle asked clearly shocked.

" Yeah. I mean all of that could lead to massive amount of fats -

" You are sounding like Claire and her minions", I cut her off.

"Dude. Justin Bieber is in the house. You gotta try to look good", Michelle looked at me like it was the most obvious thing in the whole wide world.

"Who cares? " I stuffed a fry into my mouth and felt eyes watching us.

" Why is everyone-"

"Holy Holy Holy OMB OMB OMB OMB "
They started gasping as someone pulled out a chair next to me and sat down.

" What's up girls? ", he said as he smiled and started eating like we were diaper-buddies sitting together at lunch.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FUCKING EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE FUCK IS JUSTIN FUCKING BIEBER SITTING AT OUR FUCKING TABLE?

***

A. N.  -  Hey guys. So yeah we are getting there. Slowly. Steadily. Lol. But Chloe kinda impressed Nick today. Where do you think that gets them? And tell me about your Mr. D'Souza teachers. Heheehehe. Plus, isn't their loser table supposed to be a LOSER TABLE? Aha..
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

xx Love y'all xx