Chpt. 56 Off-Limits.

*Justin's POV*

When I woke up this morning, I was smiling like a hobo. And That's saying something because hey, I could be anything but a Morning person. I mean the world could be on fire and I'd still be under my sheets. Nope. Not hiding. Sleeping.
But today was different. Today, I wanted to be up, just so I could see her sleeping. This was my favorite position, her sleeping soundly in my arms. We must've turned in our sleep because right now, my arm was under her neck, pulling her closer to me and her free hand was on my chest, along with her head.
And although I wanted to pee so badly, I didn't dare move. I don't want her to wake up and regret sleeping in the same bed with me. Officially of course.
Her brown locks sprawled upon the pillow, with a few strands on her face. Slowly, I moved my free hand and pushed them aside. She moved slightly, and I'd bet anything to say my heart literally left it's position in my thorax and regurgitated up to my throat.
But luckily, she was still asleep and I breathed out a sigh of relief. Her parted lips are the sexiest ones I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot you know.
What? I don't call myself a player. I call myself experienced.
My fingers threaded lightly around her hair, feeling their softness.
Okay I've officially turned into a pussy. Softness of hair? What man says that? Besides his own hair of course. Maybe the ones that are totally whipped up ;)
But apparently not every organ in me was whipped up because my bladder threatened to explode. So so not fair.
I tried to slip out my hand from under her but since I'm so fucking lucky, she woke up. Maybe she was still asleep because she actually pulled me closer, snuggling her face in the crook of my neck.
"I really have to pee. Do you mind?"
She instantly rolled over to her side and started laughing. But I didn't have time to ask her for shit.
WHY IS THE BATHROOM SO FAR?!

After I came back, she was sitting up, her hair tied into a loose bun.
"What was so funny?"
"I felt you squirm. I knew your casualty", she grinned.
"Bad bad girl. That's your fantasy? People peeing in-
I couldn't complete my sentence because she threw a pillow in my face.
"Ew Bieber. You're so gross", she scrunched her nose.
"Oh you didn't not. You're so on"
I ran towards the bed and picked up a pillow and she responded with a little scream.
And let's say for the next few minutes, we had a really good pillow high-fives in the face.

*
"Mom. One more time. Why do I have to wear this?", I whined, no wait. I. Do. Not. Whine.
I complained okay.
Who wouldn't? Who the hell would wanna wear a tux? I mean two people are getting doomed today under the name of Marriage and we celebrate? How twisted is that?
"Because it's a wedding", Mom placed her hands on her hips and gave me a look. She looked breathtaking tho, in the green gown she bought yesterday and I'd wanna have my guard up against drunk men who'd hit on her. Stuff a son's gotta do.
"Okay. It's a wedding. So?"
"It's your cousin Lauren's wedding", she reasoned.
"So how is that my fault?!", I spread out my arms to add an effect.
Mom huffed, telling me to Shut Up and walked out.
Great effect.
I sighed dramatically and buttoned up my shirt.

After eons of tries to tie the tie, I finally got it right and walked downstairs, a triumph grin on my face. Mom was ready, talking on her phone, Gramma adjusting her necklace and Grandpa and Pee-Fantasizer were absent. I should've placed a bet or something on that one.
Finally, Grandpa walked down the stairs and Chloe, clinging to his arm.
"Honey you look amazing", Gramma commented and Mom agreed.
Amazing? She defied the meaning of that word.
"We're all here, let's go", Grandpa announced and they walked across the hall and towards the door.
"Justin?"
I turned around to see Mom peeking in through the door.
"Yeah?"
"Don't you wanna come?"
I realized I was just standing there loving her picture in my head while all of them were already outside.
"Yeah", I walked out with her and held the door for her.
Grandpa was driving us, Gramma on the passenger seat and Mom and Chloe in the backseat. I sat down next to Chloe and Grandpa drove us off.
"Why do you do this to me?", I whispered in Chloe's ear and she gave me a confused look.
"Damn babe, you look totally fuckable"
Her eyes widened at that and she hit my arm, after she took a look at Mom who was busy talking on her phone and definitely did not hear us.
"Watch your mouth Bieber", she scolded me but her whispering made it adorable.
"Okay", I nodded and looked right ahead and didn't get either of us into trouble with my words.
But I'd be lying if I say, I didn't snake my arm around her waist and pulled her as close as she could get to me. She's being fucking irresistible. Go blame her.