Chpt. 13 Just My Luck.

*Chloe's POV*

"What the hell are YOU doing here? "
Goodbye world. I'm officially dead today.

" I'm waiting", Claire glared as she taped her foot rather impatiently.

"I.. Um.. Well.. I

"Today"

"Well I was um.. I heard sounds, so I came in here to check", I managed to blurt out.

"What sounds? "

" Creeking ? Is your um.. Is a wood plank beneath your carpet loose or something? "

" I don't know", she shrugged.

"Well nevermind. Have Mom take a look tho. Um good night".
I hurried back to my sweet lair and as soon as I slammed the door shut I let out a breath of relief.

"Was I holding my breath all this time? Geesh"
I brushed my teeth, ran down and said Good night to Mom and Dad and came back to my room.

"Let's go hibernate Chloe", I said to myself as I pulled over my awesome super soft sheets and tried to drift into a sweet slumber.

*Justin's POV*

"That was nice honey"

"What was nice Mom? "

" The tune you were playing. Why did you stop tho? "

" I heard something crash. And guess what? A hairdryer"
Mom just chuckled and then she did what she always does, something only selected people are allowed to do, she ruffled my hair.

"Go to sleep honey. You have school tomorrow.", she kissed my forehead as I said Good night to her.

"2nd day of school. Tomorrow's gotta be good"

Next morning, I was changing into something that'll make the girls go crazy [again ;) ].
There is a bedroom right opposite to mine. And by the looks of it, it belongs to a girl. And guess who? My Pencil buddy. Hehe.
After I was done getting my sexy self ready, I peered out the window. Maybe I'd get a glimpse of her again? I still have no idea what caused the hairdryer to fall last night. Must've been the curtains.

"Heyyyyyyyy. Maybe I could offer Chloe a ride to school! I'm so awesome. "
As I was about to leave, I saw someone rush out their door. A sexy Rolce Royce pulled up in front of their door. The girl got into the car and from what I could they were sticking their tounges down each other's throats. Okay. And then she turned forward.

"HOLY SHIT CHLOE?! "

*Chloe's POV*

"Honey your Chemistry Journal! "

" Thanks Dad."
I was so damn late. Dear Lord please don't let me miss that bus!

"Got everything?"

"Yes. Bye Dad."
I rushed out as I yelled a goodbye to Mom too who was in the kitchen.

"You should really learn how to drive you know! ", I heard Dad yell behind me.
He thinks I can't drive. Fact is, I can. Pretty good actually. Problem is when I was offered a car, I denied. And being me, I didn't 'Just Deny', I added a shitload of nonsensical stuff about trying to go green and other stuff which could do major damage to my ego if I chose to ask my folks for a car now. Little did I know, you can go green with a car. Better choices in the fuel and the engines and Voila! You're saving nature.
Claire left 30 secs before me (and no I didn't count.) Nick came to pick her up. He did offer to drive me too but that was before Claire pushed past me standing at the door and ran inside his car and basically had a make-out session with him. In his car. In front of me.
URRGGHHHH SHE SO DOES IT ON PURPOSE.