Chpt. 53 30,000 Kids.

*Chloe's POV*

"Chloe?! Honey Justin's here", Mom yelled for me from downstairs and I took one last look at myself before grabbing my bag and skipping down the stairs.

Just as I reached the bottom, I stopped and walked down calmly. Way to go Miss Apparently Not So Excited.

I was wearing a simple white shirt and denims while Justin looked breathtaking in a white t-shirt and checkered jacket with denim jeans too.

"Hey we match", he laughed as I walked towards him and Mom standing near the couch.

We were going to visit The Orphanage because Justin wanted to help the place with donation and stuff but most importantly, we were visiting Matt, who called me a gazillion times last night because the kid is excited like that.

Now I was busy gushing over the 7 year old's cuteness, so I definitely did not see Claire walk up to me, a big bowl of cake batter in her hand.

And yes, within seconds, my shirt was dripping with the chocolate batter. Cool. Just cool.

"Oh my God", Mom exclaimed as she strode up to us while Claire muttered apologies, not meaning a single one of them.

"Honey you okay?", Mom looked at my shirt.

I loved this one. Just my luck right?

I glanced at Justin and he had a slightly shocked expression on his face.

I mouthed '10 minutes' to him and he chuckled lightly, nodding his head.

I jogged upstairs, earning myself a huge lecture about ruining the carpets by Mom later, and took off my shirt.

Luckily, my hair wasn't a martyr so I cleaned up real quick.

Do you know finding stuff in your walk-in closet is like searching for dinosaurs on Jupiter?

No I've never been to Jupiter.

A light knock on my door made me jump in my place.

"Who is it?"

I gripped the towel around my shirtless body just in time to see Justin open my door and walk in, shutting it behind him.

"Jus-

Within two strides, he had me pinned to the wall, his palm covering my mouth.

"You really don't want your Mom to find us here, with you being semi-naked", he whispered.

"Damn babe, you being like this is making me wanna do things", his intense gaze along with his smirk made me gulp.

Damn this boy.

"Now shush", he commanded as he took his hand off my mouth only to replace it with his lips.

We've kissed a few times now, but everytime feels better than the former. The way his lips would fit on mine, move in perfect sync with mine and how my hands would immediately find his hair, threading my fingers into them was just surreal.

"And we get better and better", he panted and backed off.

"Here. Wear this. And hurry up lazy bones", he chuckled, handing me a t-shirt and leaving.

I held the t-shirt in my hand and took a good look at it. It was a white t-shirt with a yellow smilie face in the center.

So so cute.