Catra the cat brat

Enjoy :)

Tw:cursing

Catra groaned in annoyance. She looked up from the bed she was lying on, at Adora who was getting dressed across the room. When Adora didn't look her way, Catra pouted.

Catra was bored. She wanted something to do, other than lie around her room. She wanted attention.

Adora was busy doing some paper work. Princess crap. Catra hadn't complained a single time that day. Adora couldn't stay cooped up with her all day. It wasn't fair. But, Catra was lonely and bored.

Adora was currently at her desk, her back facing Catra. Catra stared at her, willing Adora to turn around. When that didn't work, Catra sighed.

"Adoooora." She called.

Adora looked over her shoulder. She smiled when she saw Catra.

"Hey, baby."

Catra held her pout.

"I'm bored." She whined. "Come here."

Adora rolled her eyes. She put down her pen, stood up and walked over to the bed. Sitting down on the bed, Adora leaned over Catra, snuggling her.

"I'm here. Is this what you want, you brat?"

Catra purred, content. She smiled, their foreheads pressed against one another.

"Yup." She replied.

Adora giggled. She scratched Catra's ear, kissing her on the lips. Catra's purr increased. Her tail wrapped itself around Adora's waist. Kissing was always their favorite pastime. It was intimate and time with just them and no one else in mind.

Adora ran her hand down Catra's waist.

"You're adorable, you know that?" She teased.

Catra rolled her eyes, her cheeks warm. She would never admit it but being called cute wasn't so bad. At least Adora thought she wasn't viscous or ugly or a beast. Cute wasn't the worst thing to be called. Though, only Adora could use that word. Anyone else does it, and Catra will gladly punch them in the throat.

But here, alone with Adora, Catra could be cute and soft and grossly in love.

Sitting up, Catra climbed onto Adora's lap. Adora let her rub their faces together, feeling Catra rumble with a purr. Catra felt safe here. She could let her instincts take over for the most part. Her therapist had encouraged her to be honest with her emotions and express her true feelings with others, healthily.

So that meant cuddles for Adora. Though, only for Adora. Catra's therapist had said that emotional vulnerability took work. The fact that Catra already had one person she fully trusted to be gentle with, was a start.

So, Catra was exploring just what she could do now that she didn't have to watch what she said or did. Because of this, Adora quickly found out that Catra, was in fact, a brat.

Catra wrapped her arms loosely around Adora's neck, their faces close to one another. She grinned at Adora, her eyes roaming her lover's face.

Adora's arms were holding her around her waist, hugging her. Adora saw the look on her face and raised a brow.

"What?" She asked.

Catra giggled. She pushed Adora gently back, laying on top.

"Stay." She commanded. "I'm bored."

Adora sighed. She was used to this. Catra acting like a child and demanding attention. The warrior couldn't really be too upset with her situation. She was holding the love of her life. Lifting her head to look at Catra, she saw her snuggling with her, looking pretty comfortable lying on top of her.