Not an update

Hey guys! So I watched a live action play of Esther, which is a bible story. To all my religious followers that have read the Christian bible, can I just say that Esther was the most badass protagonist woman in the entire book. Anyway, I've wanted to do an Esther AU story for one of my OTPs for a while but make it gay. If you don't already know me by know after all these years on Wattpad, i am a Christian, a progressive Christian and have never put anything regarding religion in my fanfics before, not wanting to offend anyone who has religious trauma or anything like that, or to appear as thought I'm pushing my religion on anyone. I do not want to offend or cause harm to any of you who read my stuff. So basically I'm asking for permission on whether or not I could write a story like that, but keep the religious stuff neutral and not Christian, and focus more on the storyline. The story of Esther has always been a very inspiring bible story for me as a woman and as a member of the LGBT+ community since the story is based around a group of people being oppressed and threatened with mass murder, and it personally gives me hope in life. I won't write this if it'll cause harm to you guys, but I want to see if anyone would like to see something like that and what you all have to say about it. Comment below your thoughts and opinions, and I'll read them as they come. Thanks you guys.

-Meka