Mine

Don't worry. The short story isn't over yet. I'm just having writer's block for it at the moment, so I came up with other stuff to post in the meantime. Enjoy :)

It wasn't a surprise that Catra was possessive over Adora and occasionally, their friends. Catra was unashamed to verbally claim Adora as hers, with consent from Adora of course. The magicat saw most people as a threat to her, so she did what Catra does best. Make a scene.
------------------

Catra had tried not to stare. She really did. However, it was hard to not look at the literal eight-foot tall, glowing goddess walking around. Everyone else who didn't live in the palace already, loved to stare and drool over She-ra. Especially people who were attracted to females. Adora was good looking on her own, and Catra preferred her over the goddess form any day. She-ra, however, was beyond strong, muscular as heck, and had magic and was super tall.

So, she attracted attention wherever she went. Catra had no problem with that part. She totally understood and didn't bat an eye.

However, it was when someone started spending a lot of time, checking Adora out, complimenting her on the most dumbest things, that Catra didn't like.

Like right now. There was a foreign ruler, who had come for whatever reason to Brightmoon. Catra hadn't cared for the details. All she knew was that this person was flirting up a storm with an obviously uncomfortable She-ra. Adora was a self-sacrificing idiot who couldn't say no to save her life. So, Catra had to be the one to do the assertive part when talking to others.

Catra's eyes narrowed, her tail lashing in annoyance. She trusted Adora and knew she'd never flirt with someone else, but that didn't stop others from trying.

The person with Adora said something to Adora. They were too far away for Catra to hear. The ruler then reached out and touched She-ra's abs, awe on their face.

That was it. Catra marched straight over to them. Adora noticed her, looking her way. She looked surprised, which probably meant Catra looked unhappy. Catra focused on the woman groping her girlfriend. With agility and grace, she stepped in between the two women, arms crossed, raising a questioning eyebrow at the ruler.

The stranger was taken by surprise by Catra's sudden appearance, taking a step back.

"Oh. Hello. Who are you?", They asked.

Catra looked them up and down. Probably sizing them up.

"Her girlfriend." She answered, a heavy attitude to go with it. "Why are you groping her? She's taken."

The ruler hadn't expected that. They looked at Catra, then at Adora, who was looking at Catra with amusement and love on her dorky face. They stammered out an apology before walking away.Watching them retreat, Catra felt proud of herself. She turned to her warrior girlfriend, having to crane her neck in order to look at her face.

Adora rolled her eyes.

"Really?" She said.

Catra shrugged. "I'm not sorry." She stated. "They were flirting with you and you're mine. End of story."

With that, Catra reached up, grabbing Adora by the front of her bodysuit. Adore rolled her eyes. She knelt down, making it easier for Catra. Once they were relatively on the same eye level, Catra pulled her in a short, but deep kiss. Adora grinned, finding the whole situation amusing. Pulling away from the kiss, Catra looked Adora in the eyes.

"Mine." She declared.

Adora snickered.

"Yeah, babe. I'm yours and you're mine. Now I should probably get back to talking to that leader you just scared off. We could really use their trading route to rebuild."