part 11

MATTIAS POV:

no sign of bella....

oh gosh. i went to the boys room.

no bella.

i went to the living room no bella.

that's until i hear sobbing and knocking.

"bella?!" i yelled.

"DADA!!!" i heard knocking it sounded like it was from the kitchen. i turn around an go to the kitchen.

nothing.

"bella?!" i yell again.

"dada bella heel"

i turn around to see bella outside of the house, in the backyard, sitting down in the cold in crying.

i unlocked the door and carry bella. i was so worried and mad at the same time.

"what the F is going on" i see kairi coming down the stairs rubbing his eyes.

"bella what happened?" i ask softly trying so hard to hold my anger.

"i wakey and dada was sweep so i dough to alllll unfles loom and alllll sweep i go downstails and go to tv den thele wath noise out da dool so i open thel wath a man bring biggggg boxth he say dis fowl dada so i open no open i go back doll and doll not open i lemembel dada go back doll so bella go back doll den back doll don't open and gate don't open and leggy hurt bella" she says.

(i woke up and dada was asleep so i go to all uncles rooms and all of them were asleep so i go downstairs and go the livingroom and then there was noise outside the door so i open it and there was a man and he brought a big box he says it's for dada so i open it and it doesn't open so i went to open the door and it doesn't open and i remember dada always goes to the backdoor so bella goes the backdoor and it doesn't open and the gate too then my legs hurt)

"bella i told you NO WALKING!" i yell not knowing i was loud.

"mattia chill"

"kairi if she keeps on walking she is gonna be in pain and she won't open the cast till next month" i kind of yell causing bella to close her ears.

i put bella on the couch on my lap but making her face me. i remove her hands from her ears.

"listen bella , number 1 no going outside the house or even the door without dada"

"otay..." she says nodding her head.

"number 2, no walking okay?!"

"otay..."

"no what?"

"no walking"

"good girl"

"dada..."

"yes bella".

"bella hult" she says pointing on her broken ankle with tears in her eyes.

"see bella... i told you no walkin-" the second thing i know is alejandro grabbing bella from my hands and running around.

i chase them.

bella is laughing loud... so loud.

"okay ale calm down she's gonna have a panic attack" i say as ale stops and i take her and he goes back upstairs.

bella is still laughing

"okay bella calm down sweetie" i say placing her on the couch.

she stops but her face drops she starts panting and gasping .

"oh okay shit shit shit.. um. GUYS?!!!!!" i yell as loud as i can.

the boys came rushing down the stairs.

"bella calm down sweetie..."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET THE DAMN INHALER" i yell at the boys who were standing not knowing what to do.

"is she having a panic attack?" alv says

"ARE YOU BLIND YES SHE IS!!!!"

bella is still crying

kai gives me the inhaler and i put it in her mouth. she caught her breath but still crying cause of the pain.

BELLAS POV:

it's hurts so much. i hear dada scream and the boys running. it was very scary. when i caught my breath i was still crying cause it hurts so bad.

dada carrys me and takes me to his room. i burry my head on his neck as tears escape my eyes. he places me on his bed and comes lays next to me.

"it's okay" he says putting me on his chest.

"i ont like dis dada it velly hult bella" i say

"i know sweetheart i don't like it either but dada is here see dads helps you okay honey?"

"otay...*sniffles*" i say drifting of to sleep.

———————————
sorry haven't posted in a while. someone gives me ideas