Chapter 36

Guys if your wondering Bella has sent the money that she was earning for dating Harry to her mom so her mom is fine now.

Brianna's POV

I woke up. And Harry had his head on my chest and his arm was around me while his other arm was on my bare tan legs. His hair was getting longer and I actually kind of love it. I started picking the lose strands of curly brown hair out of his face and his green eyes fluttered open.

"Hi." He softly spoke his voice deep and raspy from sleeping.

"Hi." I replied kissing his nose. He grinned at me with his perfect dimples.

"Your legs are soft." He smirked running his fingers up my legs stopping at mid thigh making goose bumps rise on my skin. He obviously noticed since I had goose bumps on my legs and smirked even wider towards me. My cheeks heats up lightly and a deep small chuckle left Harry's pink lips before he totally got on top of me. I didn't feel any of his weight because he was holding himself up.

He pressed his warm pink lips against mine. I put my hands in his curly hair, and he sled his arms around my waist. He deepened the kiss in a matter of seconds. He put his hand under my thigh and started kissing my neck. He moved up my neck and kissed behind my ear making me shiver. A moan left my lips. He started kissing my lips again when I toke control. I leaned a little forward. I kissed his lips roughly before kissing his jawline. He grunted. I smirked at his reaction. He put his hands under my top rubbing circles on my skin. I unconnected our lips and pecked his lips again both of us smiling against each other lips.

. . . .

"They had a pool?" Bella asked.

"Yeah I guess it was covered or something. You guys are going to come right?" I asked. Louis invited us to a hang out at the pool.

"Yeah. If there's food I'm in." Kristy grinned.

"What about Niall?" Bella rose an eyebrow.

"Yeah him to I guess." She laughed Bell and I joining in. I put on my mint colored bikini that had strings draping down on the top. I put on light washed shorts and a black flannel that balanced out the bright color with that dark one.

Kristy wanted to drive so she got in the driver's seat and I sat in the passenger and Bella sat in the back. I turned on the radio and Best Song Ever started playing. We all switched smiles to each other. I turn the volume all the way up to 60 and toke out my phone. I opened snapchat and snapchated all of us dancing and singing to it in our bikini's looking like idiots. I put the emoji that is blowing hearts and sent it to the guys. We arrived. Kristy knocked on the door. Niall greeted us. Kristy kissed his lips. While Bella and I rolled our eyes.

"Hello to you to Niall." I smirked towards him.

"Ohh yeah... Hi guys." He spoke teasingly.

"What ever." Bella rolled her eyes smiling. While Kristy was smiling. We both pushed past Niall and Kristy and saw Zayn and Louis. They both widely smiled towards us. I smiled back hugging them. Louis kept me in a long embrace.

"Lou you ass. Mate get off of my girlfriend." Harry spoke trying to pull Louis off of me. But Louis just hugged me tighter. I heard Niall, Kristy, Bella, Liam, and Zayn laughing.

"Lou get off of my girlfriend!!" He yelled. Louis shook his head smiling.

"Let her go!!" He yelled.

"No she is my friend too." Louis spoke.

"Mate she doesn't even like you." Harry spoke.

"Is this true." Louis looked at me with amusement and acted shocked. I played along.

"No I love you." I spoke. Harry looked at me like someone killed his dog even though he doesn't have one.

"Ha!!" Louis smiled sticking his tongue out at Harry.

"Get the hell off of Bri." He whined like a 5 year old.

"She loves me not you Harry. She loves me." Louis grinned.

"Bri loves me." He pointed to himself. "Let her the hell go or I will murder you Louis." He glared at Louis. Louis grinned. Harry tackled Louis to the ground and I just stood there. Everyone started laughing. Harry walked towards me and kissed me all over my face. Leaving wet kissing all over my face. He lastly placed a soft wet kiss on my lips.

. . . . .

I know it's short and boring sorry I have been having tests and stuff. I feel like this fanfic is getting boring so I'm going to end it soon. ~ narrylover