part 7

MATTIAS POV:

i was so stressed about what happened to bella. my poor little girl. i decided to go to jeff.

"hey jeff,"

"what up mattia, everything alright"

"listen bella broke her ankle and i really need to go home so how many days can i stay till i leave"

"oh i'm so sorry , but listen the first 3 days are the most important, the rest is just a meet and greet, so you can leave in to days since today was the first day"

"okay thank you so much jeff, book me the earliest flight"

"alright"

thank god. only 2 sleeps and bella will be in my arms, safe and sound.

i told the boys, they were kinda sad but they understood.

2 days later

MATTIAS POV:

finally today is the day i'm leaving. they booked my flights at 9 am so i left to the airport by 8 am.

a couple of hours later

we landed. thank god. i took my luggage as fast as i could and called an uber. i arrived home put all my stuff inside of the house then went to maiyas house with my car. i went to target and bought bella some candy and a little bit of chocolate and a new teddy bear.

i arrived at maiyas house it was now 12 pm. i knock on the door and marco opens it.

"where is she?" i asked in a rush.

"uh-hi she's in the living room watching tv with maiya-"

i open the door and enter the house

"uh ok?"i hear marco say.

i see bella sitting down on the couch drinking her orange juice.

"miss me?" i say as i block the screen.

"DADAAAAAA!!!!" bella screams in excitement.

i carry her and hug her. kissing her chubby red cheeks.

"omg, what are you doing here"

"to take my child..."

"look i'm sorry i-"

"look you didn't do it on purpose alright it's not your fault" i say what kairi told me to say cause maiya would stress about these things and she has med school on her hands so i didn't want her to worry even tho i could yell at her face.

"marco can you take bella i need to talk to mattia"

"okay" marco says taking bella from my hands and maiya signaling for me to sit down next to her in the couch.

"mattia when bella fell down she was sobbing she also lost control of her breathing causing her to get dizzy, i talked to the doctor he told me... uh-"

"what?" i say impatient

"she was having a panic attack"

oh gosh.
oh no.
please tell me this is a joke.

"oh...." i say as tears form in my eyes remembering that day..

FLASHBACK:

"what is wrong with me?" ayiana ask the doctor.

"you were having a panic attack, it seems serious, you need to take medications for 2 weeks and you need an inhaler if it continues..."

i remember ayiana crying from how much she hated it.

"no but i hate that feeling, like someone is strangling me..." ayiana sobs.

END OF FLASHBACK:

"mattia?" i hear maiyas voice

"i- i gotta go..."

"here" she said giving me a bag that had her medication and inhalers.

"thank you"

"anytime"

"um and mattia"

"yeah?"

" she needs to get some bedrest the doctor said to be careful cause her bones are fragile"

"okay thanks"

"come on baby we gotta go" i say

"otay, bye un-"

"bye bella" marco says before she can continue.

"alright bye guys, thank you so much"

"no problem bye!!" marco says.

i carry bella and take her to my car. i put her in her car seat while there was a blind fold on her. as i placed her in her car seat i opened her blind fold.

"yayyyyyyy!!!!" bella says clapping her hands

"here" i say giving her the teddy

"mister teddy"  she says.

bella was happy and i loved how she smiled showing her dimples.... don't get me started on her small dimples, adorable.

when we arrived i noticed that bella finished all the candy and chocolate.

"uh-oh" bella says as her mouth was all covered in chocolate.