The Beacon pt. 2

~~~~Adora~~~~

I swung my sword around the room, preparing myself to heal Glimmer as soon as possible.

I raised it into the air, "The... Eternia.... heal!" I shouted turning towards Glimmer, but nothing happened.

"Heal.... Glimmer." I tried, but nothing happened still.

"Who's ready to stop messing around with sharp objects? Hey, look, I am!" Bow said from his little corner of the room near the window.

"Maybe if you point it at me?" Glimmer suggested.

"Or, unpopular opinion, don't point a sword directly at our friend." Bow said rushing up to us.

"It's fine. I got this." I said confidently.

"Maybe it's like a motion. Like a jabbing motion? Or a strike." Glimmer said.

"Do you want to get hit with a sword?" Bow asked concerned.

I got annoyed, "Can everyone please be quiet?" I shouter, "I have it!"

I positioned my swoed directly over Glimmer's head. She looked at the blade a little nervous, but she didn't move away from it. If I perfected this, then I could do the same for Mira when we find her again.

"Am I the only one who cares about sword safety around here?" Bow complained.

I closed my eyes and concentrated, focusing on healing Glimmer with the sword. All of a sudden, I felt the sword shake slightly. When I opened my eyes, I saw the sword glowing.

I gasped, "I think it's working." I tapped the sword on Glimmer's head.

"Yup, definitely working." Glimmer said, "I'm pretty sure I feel something." Suddenly, Glimmer shouted in pain, the red glow of the glitch surrounding her body as she fell back onto the cushions near the window. Quickly, the glitching stopped but I was furious that I couldn't do amythijg to help my friend.

I was so angry that I threw my sword towatds the wall, where it stuck.

"Sword safety!" Bow shouted.

~~~~Catra~~~~

I held Mira in my arms after we tied Entrapta back up and her little robot, Emily, as well. Scorpia got to work fixing the hole in the wall created by Emily and Mira stayed asleep.

I was getting worried more and more by the minute. Mira was sleeping more than any kid should and even I knew that that was not healthy for her.

"Honestly, I don't think anybody's gonna notice." Scorpia said just in time for one of the stone blacks to fall out of the wall.

"Sorry again. About the wall." Entrapta said.

"Don't worry about it." I replied.

"You're not mad?" Entrapta asked sounding surprised by my calm attitude towards the destroyed wall, "People usually get mad."

I smiled and turned towards the princess, "Are you kidding? I'm impressed." I said, "You rebuilt that robot, I mean Emily, all on your own? While living in the vents?"

"Sure did." Entrapta said releasing her arms from the cuffs above her head, "Not only that, but she's better than ever. Stronger, increased qeapons capabilities, and affectionate, too."

Emily rubbed against Entrapta's legs as the princess released one of her ponytails from the restraints and stroked the robot as if it were some kind of animal companion.

"Who knows how much more powerful she could be if I just had access to a little First Ones tech." She placed herself back into the restraints, "You don't have any here, do you?"