A Shot in the Dark

~~~~Adora~~~~

"Anything yet?" I asked as I paced around the room. After we got the message from Perfuma about what was happening on Etheria, all of us were too worried to sit around and do nothing. We were less than a day away from Etheria and yet we couldn't do anything because of the blockade Perfuma warned us about.

Not only that, but Mira's sickness, though it has improved a little, was still there. And the drawings she had were dated months before this happened. Like she could see what would happen before we could even consider that future.

"Adora, I'm trying, but no one's answering." Bow answered me, "They're gone."

Just then the computer beeped and Entrapta sounded very concerned.

"Uh-oh." She said, "I think I found the blockade Perfuma was talking about." 

We looked up at the screen and an entire fleet of Horde Prime's ships surrounding Etheria.

"That's a lot of Horde ships." Bow commented.

"How are we going to get through that?" Glimmer asked, "If I could use magic, I'd teleport us past it. And if Mira wasn't sick she could do instead. I've never felt such a lack of magical energy in my life. Why does space hate me so much?!"

"If that's how you feel, just imagine how Mira feels right now." Catra said, making our minds fall back to the little girl who lay sick in bed.

"Our friends need us." I said, "Magic or no magic, we're going home."

"So, your plan is to, what? Ram through an armada of ships?" Catra asked.

"No!" I answered, "Maybe! We have to try."

"You heard Perfuma. They're waiting for us." Catra stood up, "They're going to catch us. And if they do..." She started shaking but calmed herself down, "Take it from someone who's defeated you guys, like, a lot. Charging in without a plan won't work."

"Okay, well, heh, you didn't defeat us." I pointed out.

"Adora, Catra's right." Bow said almost uncomfortably, "That felt weird to say."

"Listen to Mom, Mama." A voice said from the entrance to the bridge. We turned around and saw Mira wearing her normal day clothes and looking a little better. She smiled and walked over to us.

"We barely escaped Horde Prime the last time, and that was with dumb luck." Mira explained, "I hate to say it, but we need to take more time to come up with a plan to help everyone on Etheria."

"Catra." Bow said, "You were with him. Does he have any kind of, I don't know, weaknesses?"

"What, you'd think he'd tell me?" Catra questioned.

"You are correct, brother." Wrong Hordak suddenly said behind Catra, making us all, except for Mira, scream from his sudden appearance.

"We do not discuss Horde Prime's weakness."

I let my guard down a little, "Uh, heh, do, that means Horde Prime does have a weakness." I said.

"No. Horde Prime is all-powerful."

"You just said--"

"We do not discuss Horde Prime's weakness." Wrong Hordak cut Bow off, "We do not discuss Krytis."

"What's Krytis?" Glimmer asked.

"Krytis does not exist. And if it did, we would not discuss it."

"It's a place." Catra and Mira said at once. We turned to the two of them confused.

"A planet." Catra said.