Return Home

~~~~Mira~~~~

Auntie Glimmer cheered when she and I teleported us into the Whispering Woods. I had to admit that being able to transform into a good form filled with light and hope, instead of being so far away from my home and turning into... Prime. The thought still gives me nightmares.

"Oh! I've missed this." Glimmer said as I went with Mama to help Mom who collapsed on the ground and looked sick.

"Really? 'Cause I could stand to never do it again." She said then looked at me, "I don't think I've ever seen you in that form, Mira. It looks cute."

I smiled and helped Mom stand up, then watched as Wrong Hordak reveled in the warm sunlight. But just as quickly as the happiness arrived, darkness fell upon it.

"Hey, I think you guys should take a look at this." Mama said, pulling apart the drapes that led to the Rebellion camp. We all went inside, my heart pounding out of fear that something might have happened to our rebel comrades. Once we did go inside, all we could do was gasp at the total destruction of the camp. 

And there was no one in sight.

"No. Where is everyone?" Glimmer gasped.

"There was a fight." Mama pointed out.

"Makes sense." Entrapta said, "Perfuma said the Rebellion was compromised. If someone in camp got chipped and went after the rest, it would've been chaos."

Everyone ran into the camp and looked around for any survivors that weren't chipped, but all I could feel was the fear that came with this fight. I clutched the Diamond around my neck and transformed back to normal, feeling for the princesses and anyone else I had a connection with on this planet. They were faint, but I could feel some of the princesses still fighting out there somewhere.

"Adora, what if--? What if there's no one left?" Bow asked.

"We don't know that." Mama said, "They might have just moved camp."

"Mama's right." I said grabbing their attention, "My connection to some of the princesses are still strong. At least some of them are still unchipped, I can feel it...." I grew silent, "But... Etheria. I can feel its power warping. Like it's sick or something."

Mom placed her hand on my shoulder to comfort me, but it didn't help very much. I still felt like something was urging me to go somewhere, but I didn't know where or what was urging me.

"Well, whatever the case may be, we need to find them." Mama stated.

"Maybe they went back to Bright Moon?" Glimmer suggested, "Or maybe my dad took them to hide out in Mystacor?"

"We can't just traipse into your old hangouts and play nice with your pals." Mom said, "We don't know who's chipped."

"Wow, you don't trust the Princesses? I am shocked." Glimmer said, still kind of annoyed by my Mom.

"Mom has a point, Auntie." I said, "I am able to feel the other princesses, but it's something is blocking me from sensing them all with my connections. I hate to say it, but some of our friends could be chipped by Horde Prime. We have to be careful."

"Mira and Catra are right, guys." Mama agreed with us, "We should gather intel first so we don't fall into a trap."

Bow looked down at his tracker pad, "Erelandia is the closest village to camp. Maybe someone there knows what happened."

"I'm on it." Glimmer said, grabbing all of us and transporting to Erelandia.

"How about a warning next time?" Mom said as she fell to her knees.