The Memories Lost

~~~~????~~~~

The pain was increasing. And I could no longer hear Miracle's voice in her mind. She was fading. And we had no more time to waste. I wanted to use my power, but to do so would cause Miracle even more pain, increasing her time to her demise.

"No. No, no." Adora said as we reached where the portal was supposed to be. But was missing.

"This can't be right. It was here, it was right here. Where is it?"

"I appears that when this reality was created, everything after you and Miracle defected has disappeared." I said, Adora setting me on my feet once again.

Asora groaned, grabbing her head as she remembered more of the truth.

"Catra." She said, "It was Catra. Catra did this. She captured me and Mira, she took.... the sword. She activated the portal."

"Sword?" Scorpia asked.

"The sword. There's supposed to be a sword. My sword. But it's gone. It's in the portal. That's why we're here. I need to find it."

All of a sudden, we heard chittering coming from the sanctum entrance. Adora picked meup and ran to hide with Scorpia. I recognized that horrifying darkness anywhere.

It was Hordak and his little rat of a pet. We hid silently until we could no longer hear his footsteps. But when we thought we were safe, Hordak's pet jumped in front of us and screeched.

We ran as fast as we could out of the sanctum and down the halls. And I felt it again. Ths pain Miracle was feeling right now was ten times as worse as what I make it to be physically.

I heard her screaming in the back of my mind as the collapse of reality was following us down the halls.

"What is happening? I don't understand what's going on!" Scorpia cried out, and I screamed for Miracle.

When the pain subsided, Adora turned us around, and Scorpia was gone.

"Scorpia." Adora gasped.

"She has been taken by the void." I said, "Adora, we must find the sword. It is the only way to find things and save Miracle."

"Save her? What are you talking about?"

"Miracle is directly connected to Etheria and the if space and time are being torn apart, so is the planet. If this reality is destroyed, then Miracle will die a painful and horrifying death. We must hurry. She's suffering as we speak."

"But you're talking through her." Adora began running again.

"What I feel is only a small portion of her pain. If I release my control on her body, Miracle will--"

I screamed again as behind us more the broken reality was spreading. Adora ran outside where everything was beginning to fall apart. We were about to leave to find her friends when Adora spotted a familiar figure in the distance surrounded by small white butterflies and holding a broken broom.

"Wait." Adora called out for her and ran to her.

The woman turned around and smiled kindly at us.

"Why, hello, Mara dearie. And Miracle as well." Madame Razz said.

"Who are you? Why do I know you? What are you doing in the Fright Zone?" Adora asked and looked around, "Is this real?"