Disastor Party

~~~~Catra~~~~

Everything was awful. I lay in bed asleep, but it wasn't peaceful in the slightest. I tossed and turned every which way in bed, dreaming of those past days which haunted me forever.

~~~~Dream~~~~

"Adora is right." I said growling then chuckled, "Adora get everything she wants. She even took you away from me, Mira. But not this time. This time, I am going to win."

"Mom, please, listen to us! Don't do this." Mira screamed, trying to escape my grasp, but I wouldn't let her go. I didn't notice it at the time, but Mira had so much pain written on her face. But I didn't care then.

"Be quiet, Mira, this is for the best. I don't care what it takes. We are opening that portal. Now." I said

"No!" Entrapta shouted back at me, "I won't. I need to tell Hordak. He'll understand--" but before she could, I electrocuted Entrapta until she was unconscious.

I stared in horror as Entrapta fell to the floor unconscious and Mira staring in horror at her fallen form. The room turned red.

"Get her out of here." I ordered, but as I looked in expecting to see one of men, I saw Entrapta, staring at me in the shadows with an expressionless face.

"What did you do to me?" She asked then faded away, leaving behind a white space, and Adora.

She glared angrily at me and I backed away, not noticing that Mira was no longer in my arms. I was stricken with unparalleled fear as the portal behind Adora activated, bringing forth a crimson red portal.

"Why did you do it!?" Adora screamed for an answer, "Why did you kill her!?"

I gasped, turning away to run, but the portal had already grabbed me with the pressure. As I clung to the floor, desperately trying to get away, I saw a pair of bare feet in front of me. I looked up and saw Mira staring dowm at me with a smile. The smile I always loved to see on her.

"Mira! Help me, please!" I begged, but then, I saw the unthinkable.

Mira opened her eyes and glared at me. Her once cheerful smile was gone and that happy glint in her eyes had turned cold.

"You killed me, Catra." She said maliciously, "Why should I help a murderer? You're getting what you deserve."

~~~~Dream end~~~~

I bolted out of bed, panting heavily as the sweat dripped down from my brow. Suddenly, I heard beeping coming from the side of my bed. I turned and saw that weird robot Entrapta always had around her.

I jumped back with a shout.

"Stay away from me!" I shouted, slashing the robot with my claws. It staggered a little bit before walking out my room.

I was left alone with my thoughts, going back to the dream I had just a few moments ago. The way Mira looked at me, she looked so disgusted with me. And after what Double Trouble told me what my daughter had said.

"Did I really kill her?" I mumbled to myself, but shook those thoughts away, "No way could I have killed her. She was just sleeping in Adora's arms. Plus, if she was dead, then there was no way she could've told Double Trouble that. I didn't kill my daughter. I never hurt her."