Horde Prime

~~~~Adora~~~~

The rest of the Horde armies came weeks ago. They settled their bases all over Etheria and came quickly without warning. Throughout the weeks, we've been fighting and holding them back so that we could protect as many as possible. All of the Princesses were fighting as well, trying to do whatever we could to stop them.

I ran through the woods, holding my staff tightly in my hand and jumping into the air to take down the drones targeting a couple of children nearby.

"For Etheria!" I shouted, slamming my staff into one of the drones. When I landed it tried to fly away, but I stabbed it before it could fly off any further.

Another drone came flying towards us, when Bow shot at it with one of his arrows. He jumped out of the bushes and stood next to me with an arrow locked in his bow.

"Two down." He said triumphantly, but the third one was still flying away. However, before it could get away and rat out our location, Swift Wind took care of it.

"And a whole Galactic Horde to go." He said.

Frosta, Mermista and Perfuma came out from their hiding spots and Frosta and Perfuma took out the fourth drone.

"I'll get the next one, I guess." Mermista groaned as I retrieved my staff from the down drone I took out.

"It's okay, you can come out now." I called out to the other civilians that were hiding in the trees. They all smiled as we carefully led them towards where we were hiding out in the Whispering Woods. I looked up at the Horde spire that was planted nearby, when all of a sudden, a shot was fired too close to the people.

"Run!" I yelled, trees exploding from the shots fired within the forest. When the smoke we saw several Horde bots, much more clean and advanced than the normal ones in the Fright Zone, came running out from the forest. 

"My turn." Mermista said, controlling the water from the nearby stream and washing away the bots.

"Come on, let's go before they..."

I didn't listen to Bow, shouting as I ran to the bots to destroy them. I jumped into the air and kicked the bot, pushing it away and getting into attack position. I got closer to it so I could take it out, but it tried to hit me once again. I blocked it with my staff, but the bot shot at me with its other hand. I was barely able to dodge the shot before I pushed it away and dodged more of its attacks.

It exploded and I stood back smirking as even more bots came running over to me. I lifted my staff into the air as high as I could.

"For the honor of... Uh..." For a split second, I remembered what had happened to my sword. I was shot out of my stupor when one of the bots shot at me. I blocked it with my staff, but it grabbed my weapon and threw me across the field, making me hit one of the trees upon my landing.

"Adora!" I heard Bow shout in concern.

"I'm okay, I'm okay. Ow." I winced in pain, gripping my side. The bot hovered over me and before it could attack me, it was washed away by a large wave of water. 

"Adora, chill." Mermista said to me, placing her hands on my shoulders to calm me down.

"You're not She-Ra anymore, remember?"

I didn't listen to her, pushing her away and going after another bot. After I quickly took it down, there were no more left to fight and the people we were protecting were now safe from the Horde for now. I took in a deep breath and sighed as Bow came to my side.

"Come on. Let's get back. Mira's waiting for us." He said. Just the mention of my daughter's name was painful, but I nodded and followed everyone back to the camp. I looked around the camp, seeing all the people that had lost their homes to Horde Prime's forces. But for me.... I had just one place I wanted to go back to.