Stranded

~~~~Mira~~~~

Bow held Glimmer close to him for a moment, before his face turned sour and he pushed her away, standing up and walking away from the Bright Moon Queen. In all honesty, I wanted to say something, but what would I say?

"Hey, Bow I think you should forgive Glimmer because she feels so guilty about everything she's done"? 

No. I don't think that will help in any circumstance. Just like me, he needs to find a way to forgive Glimmer on his own.

"So, let me make sure I get this right." Mama said, "Catra saved you from Horde Prime. Like "Catra" Catra? Why would she do that? It doesn't make any sense."

"She said... she said she wanted to do one good thing in her life." Glimmer answered, "She said she was doing it for you and Mira."

Mama sighed and slid down against the wall, as I did the same on the other side closer to Bow.

"There's so much I want to say, to all of you, about what happened on Etheria. About what I said. About what I did." Glimmer said, reaching her hand out towards Bow's.

"What I mean is... I'm really, really--" 

All of a sudden, the ship rocked back and forth violently, tossing us around like ragdolls until it stopped a moment later.

"What was that?" Mama gasped.

"I'll go check on Entrapta." Bow said walking out of the room.

As I watched Bow's form disappear through the closing doors, I looked over at Glimmer, a sense of heartbreak in her eyes. I knew she cared about Bow as more than just a friend, but I guess she'd never felt like he was ever going to lose him. And that made this situation all the more painful.

Glimmer sniffled as she looked over at me and Mama.

"Adora, Mira." She said sobbing, "I'm so sorry for everything I said. And I'm so sorry for slapping you Mira and saying that you weren't a queen. The two of you were right about everything. I should have just listened to you two. I didn't know if I'd ever see you again and now I--"

"Hey, hey, it's okay." Mama said holding Glimmer in her arms, "We're here now. And nothing's going to pull us apart again. I really missed you, too."

Glimmer hugged Mama back, but she peeked over her should to look at me. I stood there frozen. I knew that I should forgive her, but what she said hurt me more than the slap she had given me. To be called helpless when I knew I couldn't do anything to save my planet twice before. To remind me that I didn't know my parents all that well. All those things I could live with because they were true in a way....

But to say that no one needed me..... that is a scar that can never be truly healed.

Just then, the ship jolted again, throwing all of us back on the floor. Then, Entrapta appeared on a screen projected in the room.

"Hi." She said both cheerfully and nervously, "So, slight problem."

"What's going on? Is it Horde Prime?" I asked.

"No. Darla and I managed to avoid his ships. Darla says hi, by the way. Darla, say hi."

"Hello." The computer, Darla responded.

"Oh, right, Glimmer, Darla is the ship."

"I think Mira means why are we lurching?" Mama clarified.

"Because our fuel crystals are almost burned out." Bow answered, coming into the screenshot, "We're running on empty."

"But not to worry." Entrapta exclaimed, "Darla's sensors have picked up a nearby planet that has a natural supply of the exact fuel crystals we need and I've set a course. So, all we have to do is gently glide through a rocky debris field, the planet's incredibly dense atmosphere, and gingerly land on a solid crystalline surface. Hang on!"