The Sword pt. 2

~~~~Mira~~~~

I felt so warm. And I felt so strong.

I didn't understand what happened. One moment, Adora and I were holding a swrod, then she called out for the Honor of Grayskull, and now, after a flash of light, we were different people entirely.

I looked ip at Adora, who stood tall and strong in front of the bug that tried to hurt us, Princess Glimmer and the young man, Bow.

She was no longer the same.

Adora's hair was now long, wavy/straight and light blonde which shone brightly in the light. Her eyes were light blue filled with so much strength and kindness. On her head was a thin golden crown with two wings on each side, and a red jewel in the center. Even her arms were covered in solid, golden arm cuffs. Her body was covered in a white dress with a golden, six-pointed flower embroidered on the chest, divided by a golden seam that splits the bodice from collar to belt. At the center of the flower sits an oval azure gemstone. Her sleeves were golden, pointed pauldrons that stand of their own accord. The aforementioned seam blends into the gold trim of her uniform collar and ends when it reaches the apex of her thick golden belt, creating a V-shaped belt at her waist. Her white ruffled skirt began at the belt and opened at the front revealing a pair of white, skin-tight shorts striped with a thick golden line on the outside of each thigh. She also wore knee-high athletic white and aqua boots, with gold soles and accents. And finally, she had a knee length red cape flowing in the wind.

I felt something touch the back of my knees and my hair blowing in the same wind. I looked down and saw that I was wearing almost the same thing. Except that the skirt was a pale galaxy pattern and my hair was the same colors, but brighter and much longer. I almost panicked when I didn't feel the familiar weight of my bow in my hair.

What had happened to us?

~~~~Glimmer~~~~

Bow and I stared in shock at the Horde soldier and the little girl. The soldier had just shouted something and in an instant, the two of them had changed.

The bug sat down on the ground, seeming to be calm again.

"Glimmer...?" Bow said.

"Yeah, I see her, Bow." I replied.

"Okay. I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me."

The two of them stood there for a moment before they looked down at themselves, the soldier's eyes widening as she screamed and fell to the ground with the little girl.

As soon as she fell, she and the girl changed back to normal, the sword still in the soldier's hand as she panted.

I shook off my shock and teleported to the soldier and grabbed the sword, only she didn't let go and pulled the sword back towards her.

"Stay where you are!" I shouted, the two of us rising to our feet and struggling to take the sword from each other.

"What did you do to me and Mira?" She demanded.

"What do you mean what did I do to you?" I asked.

"I didn't know being a princess was contagious! Not only that, you infected Mira too!"

"Olay, okay, everyone, calm down!" Bow shouted, grabbing the sword as well. The little girl crawled over to other girl and wrapped her arms around her waist to pull her away.

"You wanna tell us how you did that?" Bow asked the solider.

"I didn't do anything." She answered, "All I did was pick up the sword, and then, woosh, Mira and I are in tiaras!"