Remember me...

It hurt.... it hurt so much....

The burning...

The betrayal....

The loss....

Everything was white all around me.

I couldn't hear my family....

I couldn't feel any warmth...

No arms were here to hold me....

No one was here to keep me alive...

"Miracle...."

A voice.... but who is talking....?

"Miracle.... it is not your time.... there's still a chance to save everything.... but you must help her remember.... find her...."

Her.....

Who am I supposed to find....

Wait.... her.... remember....

"MAMA!" My body went into shock. My entire body felt as if it was being torn apart...

The white space had disappeared and everything became dark....

But it wasn't right....

Nothing was right.....

~~~~Adora~~~~

I heard shouting... people screaming things...

A horrifying, agonizing scream ringing through my ears.

And then.... nothing....

I shot up out of bed when I heard someone call my name. I pushed whoever was on top of me away and shouted.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Adora." The voice said. I looked in front of me and saw Catra, surprised, but smiling as she took my swinging fists.

"Heh. Since when do you sleep in?" She asked.

I calmed down looked around, familiar Fright Zone and Horde symbols all around the room.

"Where am I? How did I get here?" I asked.

"Uh, you're in your room. Are you okay?" Catra asked.

I turned back to Catra and smiled, sighing in relief that I was safe.

"I.... I'm fine. I was just having a weird dream." I said, "There was something I needed to fix."

"Of course you dream about work. There's nothing to fix, Adora. Everything is perfect." Catra assured.

"Yeah. It was just a dream." I looked down next to me and saw nothing there. There was something missing. A girl....

"Wait a second, where's Mira?" I asked.

"Huh, Mira? She's resting after that last battle in Thaymor." Catra answered, "Don't you remember? She was by your side the entire time, using her power to take out the town. You should've seen her work, it was amazing! She was all covered in black and Thaymor was taken within minutes. But using that power took a lot out of her."

I looked down at my hands, not remembering the battle, or if Mira was there. I didn't remember anything before I woke up.

"No, come on." Catra said, pulling me before running out of my room. I quickly grabbed my jacket and took a look in the mirror. I admired the badge on my chest, a symbol of my new achievement. Force Captain.