Destiny Part 1

~~~~Glimmer~~~~

I came to Bright Moon after figuring out everything I needed to know about the Heart of Etheria, and how to do it without hurting Mira. And I had a plan to do it. I walked through the Castle to Shadow Weaver's garden, where Scorpia was trying to get Emily, the bot, out of the flower bushes.

"Scorpia!" I shouted to get attention and walking closer to her.

"Your Majesty, you're back." Shadow Weaver said happily as she walked up to me, "Did you find what you were looking for?"

"Yes." I answered, "Light Hope told me everything I need to know, and I have a plan."

"A plan? Excellent. We should discuss--"

I ignored the sorceress and walked over to Scorpia, grabbing her claw and making her look back at me.

"Scorpia, I need your help." I said.

"Me?" She questioned.

"You're the only person who can save Etheria." I explained, "We need you to reconnect to the Black Garnet."

Scorpia's eyes widened at my request, and Shadow Weaver stood behind me shocked.

"What? Your Majesty, I don't understand." Shadow Weaver said, "We should reconvene with the other princesses and Queen Miracle before--"

"The other princesses are gone and Miracle is nowhere to be found." I said, "But it's fine."

"Gone?" Shadow Weaver shouted, "I can understand Miracle as she left with Adora and Bow, but the others?"

"I said it's fine. I have a plan--"

"Gone where?" Scorpia interrupted me once again followed by the beeping of Emily.

"Okay, would anyone else like to interrupt me?" I screamed in annoyance.

A guard came into the gardens and cleared her throat to get our attention.

"I'm sorry, Your Majesty, but Double Trouble has escaped." She informed me. 

My plan was working perfectly.

~~~~Mira~~~~

We were all squeezed into the pod Entrapta was riding in, she was taking us to the center of the island, and the entire time we rode in silence, I was hiding the pain that reverberated in my head.

"Wow, I can't believe we're all here on Beast Island at the same time." Entrapta said, "What an incredible coincidence."

"Uh..." Bow said underneath Entrapta's feet, "It's not a coincidence. We came to find you."

"Beast Island Log, tide cycle 37." Entrapta recorded, "I have confirmed that hte outside world still exists. I found princesses. Well, one princess, a soon-to-be Queen, some sort of horse-bird hybrid, Bow, and... I don't know you."

"Yes, you do." King Micah groaned, "You stole my food."

"Oh, yeah. It was delicious. Wasn't there another one of you?"

Mama, Bow and I pouted, remembering that we were one person short of our group. Glimmer didn't come with us, but she wasn't listening to us at all. She even hit me because I said she had no control over me because I was also a Queen. Granted I'm a Queen without a kingdom or people to rule, but that's only until the war is over and I can free my people from their current states.

"Yes. Glimmer. You know her." Bow said, "And she's not here."

"Can we talk about how I am not a bird?" Swift Wind asked, but was pushed out of the way by Mama.