The Memories of You

~~~~Catra~~~~

I crawled along the tree branches near this strange temple after finding Adora in the Whispering Woods. Turns out you can trust a piece of junk given to you by a geeky princess.

Mira floated to my right and gently sat herself on the branch as we watched Adora walk up to the temple.

She stopped in front of the temple and this strange panel lit up, lowering into a ramp and down into the ground. Adora didn't hesitate to go down.

Mira and I jumped down from the branch and quickly followed before the entrance closed. I watchdd carefully as Adora walked dowm the dimly lit halls.

"What is going on?" I muttered to myself.

"This place...." Mira said softly, drawing my attention towards her.

Her eyes were wide, flickering to a brighter green, the normal green, and then her natural eye color before repeating the pattern. She was still, frozen as if she was a block of ice, staring down the hall Adora was walking down.

"Mira, are you okay?" I asked, gripping her shoulder. Mira didn't flinch, but her eyes settled on the normal green color from before.

"That does not matter. We must finish this mission quickly. Shadow Weaver will be most upset if we do not return soon." She said, her voice stern and emotionless. Something that chilled me to the bone. I'd have to finish this quickly.

~~~~Adora~~~~

I walked down the halls of the empty temple, hoping to find any kind of answers, especially for healing. Not just for Glimmer, but for Mira as well.

I couldn't help but feel terrfied for her, since the last time I saw her, she was taken over by Shadow Weaver's darkness and transformed into her. I just wanted her back.

The entire room lit up and I constantly looked around as I walked further inside. Everything was made of different crystals that shone in different colors. I walled up a small ramp that led to a strange alter surrounded by crystal pillars.

"Hello?" I asked, my voice echoing off the walls and bouncing all around the room.

I took the sword off my back and held out for anyone to see.

"I carry the sword of She-Ra, and I've come here for help. Is anyone there?" I asked.

All of a sudden, a voice spoke from behind me.

"Greetings, administrator. What is your query?" The voice asked. I jumped in surprise and turned around to see the strange hologram we all met a while back.

"Oh." I said stumbling out of my surprise, "I need your help to heal my friend and daughter. My friend has been cursed and my daughter is tainted with dark magic. I don't know how to save either of them. The legends say that She-Ra could heal people using this sword. How do I do that?"

It was silent for a moment before I got an answer.

"What is your query?" The hologram asked.

"Not this again." I scoffed in annoyance. Just as I was about to walk around and find my own answers, I noticed the stone on the sword was beginning to glow. That gave me an idea.

I held the sword high into the air and called out, "For the honor of Grayskull!" I was quickly transformed, and turned back towards the hologram.

"How about now?" I asked.

"Administrator detected. Welcome, She-Ra." The hologram greeted.

I sighed in relief and held the sword back up at the hologram.