The Past Truths

~~~~Adora~~~~

We stared at the large gemstone that Mira and Daia called, the Diamond. They revealed that it was the first Runestone.

"The first Runestone?" Spinnerella asked.

Mira and Daia nodded.

"That's right." Mira answered, "King Galahad was the one who found the Diamond, for it was calling to him."

The scene changed to King Galahad sitting in front of his people on his throne, the Diamond sitting above the throne for all to see.

But standing behind him were five people, two women and three men. All of them were dressed in white pants, shirts and dressed, but all of them had on different colored robes.

Red and black.

Blue and white.

Pink, purple and white.

Deep turquoise.

White, pink and green.

The five men and women were standing smiling out at the people, staying close to the king.

"Who are those people?" I asked.

"Patience. They shall be introduced in the future of this story." Daia said continuing the story of the past, "When King Galahad brought the Diamond back to Crystalis, he called upon his people to gather within the castle grounds, so that he may introduce this great power to them."

King Galahad stood up and smiled out towards his people, dressed in white robes and a gold symbol planted on his chest. The same symbol Mira wore in her casual clothes.

"People of Crystalis!" He said, "Today is a day of celebration, for the universe has granted me a great gift. The stone you see before you is one of great power, and it has granted me abilities beyond my wildest imaginations. I swear to you as your King, that I will use these powers to protect Etheria. And my descendants shall do the same."

The people cheered and the Diamond sparkled brightly above the King and the five people behind him.

The scene changed again showed the King with the Diamond shining behind him, glowing all colors we knew and even some colors we had never seen before.

"Wait a second, the King said he was granted powers from the Diamond. What kind of powers did it give him?" Glimmer asked.

Mira and Daia smiled.

"The Diamond gave King Galahad a lot of powers." Mira said, "The powers to control everything. The wind, the waters, magic, the planet and all its elements. The king could take over the universe with all of the power of the Diamond."

"But there is more to the Diamond than just power over Etheria, it has the power over life as well." Daia added.

We were all confused. Mira had mentioned it before, thay she was brought back by the Diamond, but none of us really understood that what meant.

"You mean like how Mira was brought back to life?" Frosta asked.

"Yes, that is correct Snow Princess." Daia said, "The Diamond was said to be created by the sun of Etheria. It grows more powerful in the day as it takes in sunlight and transforms it into strength and power for its wielder. The one who holds the power of the Diamond rises and sets with the sun."

"Well, now we know why Mira always watches the sun rise and set." Perfuma commented, solving my wonders of Mira's behavior towards watching the sun rise and set.