part 3

BELLAS POV:

i was having a nightmare it was very bad. i woke up and i don't see dada next to me. so i go downstairs because i hear my uncles talking.

MATTIAS POV:

it was 11 pm and me and the boys opened a live on insta. we were talking. i was looking at ale who was talking to the live about something until i see roshauns hand in the air signaling me something a little bit far from the cam so the live doesn't see him. i gave him a confused face until i hear bellas voice.

"dada?" i see bella in her pjs rubbing her eyes walking up to me.

the whole room goes quiet.

"yes baby what happened" i say as i realized she was crying.

"bella has nightmail" she says walking up and hugging me.

"awww honey, dada is here okay? everything is gonna be alright if dada is here ok?" i say still hugging bella rubbing her back.

"wuv you dada"

"i love you too bells"

"come on let's go to bed" i say carrying her. i didn't care about the live rn all i wanted was for bella to feel safe.

i took bella upstairs to my room again and put her in my bed.

"dada sleep wiv bella okay?" she says as she is looking at me.

"of course honey dada is gonna sleep here" i say making sure she believes me.

"good night bells"

"goo night dada" she says as bella puts her head on my chest. she always loved doing that cause it makes her feel safe and i know it from every single time she went asleep with me she would always put her head in my chest and i love that.

"i love you little one" as i give her a goodnight kiss making sure she is dead asleep so she doesn't have nightmares. but i was awake overthinking everything.

ALEJANDROS POV:

while mattia took bella upstairs i read the comments:

-mattia is such a good dad
-this is so adorable
-mattia is dAddy maTeriAl🥰
-that should be me

and the rest were more compliments

"alright guys that's the end of the live, goodnight everyone," kairi says grabbing my phone and turning off the live.

"what the heck?" i say confused on why he was in a rush.

"guys if you didn't notice bella is been having nightmares, a lot, mattia seems worried, we need to be there for him, her nightmares are getting serious"kai said completely ignoring what he just did.

"your right, but what caused the nightmares?" i ask

"is it something she watched?" roshaun asked.

"i'm gonna go get mattia" kai says

KAIRIS POV:

tbh bellas nightmares are getting outta hand at first it was every now and then, then it happened once a week but now they are kinda getting daily. i can tell mattia is worried but he doesn't show it. and i know how mattia is sensitive about isabella.

i walk up the stairs to mattias room and see him looking up at the ceiling while bella was sleeping.

"mattia?" i whispered.

his head shot up.

"ye-yeah?"

he's crying?

no no no oh gosh.

"come we need to talk"

"but bella?"

"she's dead asleep mattia come on" he nodded and removed bella's head on a pillow. 

i went downstairs hearing mattias footsteps and sniffles behind me. i go to the living room where all the boys are sitting there waiting.

"come on sit down" ale says

mattia sat down and so did i.

"we need to talk," i say to the boys breaking the silence .

"about isabella" i continue as i take a deep breath.

"mattia do you know what caused the nightmares?"

"no..." he says looking down

"it's probably something she watched" alvaro says

"mattia open your phone on youtube" i say as he nods and unlock his phone and gives it me.

"'nothing" i say

"she doesn't feel safe," mattia says finally breaking the silence.

"what?" me and ale say in a quiet tone confused.

"i know bella, when she doesn't feel safe she has nightmares or when she knows something bad is gonna happen, remember that time when she was 3 she kept on having nightmares for 2 weeks in a row and then when that huge horrible storm came she surprisingly stopped"

"she doesn't feel safe cause something bad is gonna happen?" alejandro says

mattia nodes.

"then what do we do" kairi said.

"her sleeping next to me helps, she always loved sleeping next to me so we are gonna do that for now," mattia says.

everyone nods.

"i'm gonna go to sleep," mattia says standing up

"wait!" i say

"we are all here for you mattia bella means everything to us we will do everything we can to help, right boys?" i say

they all nod.

"thank you guys" mattia says as he leaves the room.

"why was he crying" ale says.

"he is always been sensitive about bella you know that"

"right" he nods

ISABELLAS POV:

i woke up next to dada. i didn't have another nightmare. dada was still asleep so i decided to wake him up.

NO ONES POV:

"dada" isabella says with her soft voice tapping her dads shoulder.

mattia quickly wakes up to see his daughter standing up with a smile on her face. he smiles knowing there was no nightmare. he was right. sleeping next to her helps.

"goooood morning bella" her dad said as he kisses her checks and gets up from his bed. carrying her to the bathroom as they brush there teeth together. both of them with a purple toothbrush but bella's was much smaller which was adorable since she had small little teeth.