Homecoming Court

*McKenzie will be 15 - 16ish in this chapter freshman in high school*
*Tyler & Dylan will be sophomores*
*Jake will be a senior*

It's Friday & you know what that means in the Fromm house. Football!

Today was a special day for McKenzie, she got voted on the Homecoming Court & she was super excited.

Lee let her skip school today & she took off work to get McKenzie ready for her big night.

McKenzie got her hair done, with curls & up in a messy bun. She got her nails done, they were red, of course, got her make up done, & her dress was a long red mermaid type.

"You look so beautiful already Kenzie." Lee says as the makeup artist did McKenzie's eyeshadow.

This was definitely something different for McKenzie, she isn't the one to dress up all girly like, she rather wear shorts & a t-shirt. I mean she grew up with brothers so this was new to her.

When the got home, Lee helped McKenzie into her dress, while Emerson came home with a tux & some roses for his daughter.

Jake, Tyler, & Dylan were in their football uniforms,

Lee came down the stairs & grabbed her camera.

"Yall ready? She looks absolutely gorgeous." Lee says getting her camera ready.

"Okay, Kenzie, come down." Lee says as McKenzie walks down the stairs Lee was taking pictures.

Her dad started to tear up. "You look so beautiful Kenzie." Emerson says kissing his daughter's cheek.

"You're so you're my little sister?" Jake says coming to give McKenzie a hug. McKenzie nods.

"You look so beautiful, Kenzie." Dylan says. "Thanks Dyl." McKenzie says & Tyler agrees.

Lee took pictures of McKenzie & Emerson. "You are growing up way too fast." Emerson says.

"Dad, calm down, she's not getting married." Dylan says laughing.

After 50 pictures later, they were ready to head to the school.

At the school McKenzie waited in line with the other girls on the homecoming court.

After the called everyone in front of her it was McKenzie's turn to walk to the center of the field.

"McKenzie Fromm is joined by her dad Emerson Fromm." The announcer says as McKenzie & her dad walk to the center field.

They did take long for them to announce who the homecoming queen was.

"& your Houston County homecoming queen is... McKenzie." The coach says.

They brought out a stash, & crown. McKenzie had her picture taken with her father again.

Jake, Tyler, & Dylan won their game.

McKenzie was just ready to go home & get the dress & heels off.

At home everyone took showers. McKenzie took an extra long shower. She did her skincare routine as well as a face mask.