Sibling Rivalry

Lee, Emerson, Dylan & McKenzie were in the car. They were on their way to Athens because Jake & Dylan were playing against each other today. It was hard for Tyler to pick Auburn because Jake played for Georgia & he didn't want to taking anything away from his older brother whom he looked up to.

Dylan played on his phone while McKenzie slept most of the drive.

2 hours later they arrived in Athens.

McKenzie was so excited to cheer on her brothers as she usually is.

They walked to the stadium & took their seats. McKenzie sat on Dylan's shoulders so she could see.

When the announcer yells "& here comes the #1 ranked Georgia Bulldogs." McKenzie & Dylan yell & McKenzie shakes her shakers.

"Go Jake!" Emerson yells.

Next the Auburn tigers came on to the field. "Go Ty!" Dylan yells.

Georgia won the coin toss & decided to play on offense first on Auburn's 25 yard line. Jake snaps the ball & gives it to Swift. Swift runs through Auburn's defense & gets tripped up at the 15 yard line.

Jake snaps the ball again & throws to Pickens & get gets a touchdown. Jake runs over to George & pats his helmet. "Let's go!" Jake yells. Rodrigo Blankenship comes out & kicks the extra point & it's is good as usual.

"Good job Jake!" Emerson yells at his son from the stands.

Blankenship kicks off for Auburn.

& then it was Tyler's turn to shine.

Tyler's quarterback came out throwing dimes. He threw to Tyler & Tyler got a touchdown. The score was 7-7 in the first quarter.

"Atta boy Tyler!" Dylan yells. "Go Tyler!" McKenzie yells.

at the end of the first half Georgia was up 14-7.

As the teams enter the locker room. Lee took McKenzie to the bathroom & get waters. "I was the both could win." McKenzie tells her mom drinking a bottle of water. "Me too." Lee says smiling at her daughter.

the second half started at Georgia had the ball first. Jake threw it to Blaylock & he got the first down. Then Jake handed the ball to Zeus & he got his first career touchdown.

"21-7." Jake says as he looks at the scoreboard.

Auburn didn't score in the 3 quarter.

it was the 4th quarter & the fans turn on their phone lights & light up Sanford, with the band playing, & the red LED lights flashing. Jake was just taking it all in.

Auburn had the football. first in the 4th quarter. Georgia kept bringing pressure & Auburn's quarterback just couldn't find anyone open.

Kirby gave Jake the ball. "Just take a knee." He says has Jake went out & snap the ball & took a knee.

After the game Jake went to go find his brother. "Good game, bro." Jake says giving Tyler a hug. "You too." Tyler says back.

Jake went to the locker room & got dressed out of his uniform, & walked out of the stadium to his parents.

"Y'all both played amazing, so proud of both of y'all." Lee says hugging her sons.

"Thanks Mama." Jake says.

"You'll beat him next time, right?" McKenzie says to Tyler with a smirk. Tyler laughs. "Hey." Jake says. "Yeah, Tyler will beat Jake when Jake isn't QB." Dylan says butting in. They all laugh.

They walk to the town house that Jake was renting & took showers & went to bed. Jake loves having his family in Athens.

Sorry, this one is kinda bad. ): hope you liked it though, leave me suggestions in the comments or DM me some, for the next chapter! 2 days until the Dawgs are back!!! 🤩🐶🏈❤️🐾