Iron Bowl

McKenzie will be 16•

"You ready Ty?" Dylan asks his brother. Today was a big game for Tyler vs Alabama.

"Yes & no. Yes because my team & I have worked so hard this week to prepare for this game. & no because it's Alabama, the best team in college football." Tyler response looking out the truck window.

"Ty, don't think about it, just pray. Everything will work out just fine." Emerson says. "Thanks dad." He says.

Few minutes later Emerson dropped Tyler off with his team while the rest of the family went to their seats.

"He's got this." McKenzie says to Jake. Jake laughs. "Yes, he does. No game is never too big." Jake says.

In the locker room Tyler was praying to God for a win, or a very close game.

"You got this Tyler." His teammate says patting his shoulder. "We love for moments like these."

Few minutes later Auburn runs out on to the field. The whole family was yelling & Tyler waved at them.

"You got it Ty!" McKenzie yells.

After the game was over Auburn lost in 3 overtimes.

Tyler went to his parents & hugged them. "We are so proud of you!" Lee says.

"Thanks, Thank y'all for coming." Tyler says hugging McKenzie.

"Thank God for an amazing game." Tyler says going to the truck. Dylan smiles. "Yeah Bro, it was a good one."

At home everyone took showers & talked about the crazy game that Tyler was apart of.

Tyler said the nightly prayer & everyone went to bed because it was a long day.

this wasn't my best, but what a game last night for Tyler. stinks he didn't win, but gosh he was close!

Georgia plays Alabama Saturday! there's no reason why Georgia can beat them!

anyways, i thought about taking a break from wattpad, because i feel like my writings aren't as good as they should be. idk i haven't decided.

please vote & leave suggestions in the comments for the next chapter!