First Touchdown

•McKenzie will be 6•

"Ty, god luck tonight. We all believe in you!" Emerson says dropping his son off at the stadium while the rest of the family goes with him to park the truck.

"Jake? Is Auburn Tigers or Eagles?" McKenzie asks as Jake got her out of her car seat. Jake thought about it for a minute. "I believe they are both." Jake chuckles. "Here, hold Dylan's hand." He says giving McKenzie's hand to Dylan.

"I don't like this." McKenzie says. "Why Princess?" Dylan asks picking her up. "It feels wrong to cheer on anyone besides Georgia." She says. Dylan laughs. "It's okay, this one time, because Tyler needs you to cheer him on." "Okay." McKenzie says smiling.

"Y'all ready?" Emerson asks. Everyone nods & heads to the stadium.

"What number is Ty?" McKenzie asks looking for her brother as they sat down. "85." Jake says. McKenzie still gets their high school jersey & college jersey mixed up.

"Do you see him?" Jake asks. McKenzie shakes her head, no.

"I see him, he's waving at you." Lee says pointing to the jumbo screen. They showed McKenzie waving. Tyler blew a kiss to McKenzie.

"I was on the big screen, did you see that?" McKenzie says so happy. "I did, baby, that was so cool." Emerson says.

"Do you want a sticker?" Lee asks showing McKenzie the Auburn stickers. McKenzie nods & Lee places one on her face. "You are so pretty." Lee says.

"I'm like Kenzie dude, this does feel weird cheering on Auburn instead of Georgia." Dylan says. Jake nods.

soon the game starts. McKenzie was screaming & yelling & shaking her pom pom.

last play of the game Bo Nix kept the play alive & Tyler jumps into the end zone catching the ball for a touchdown.

expect he landed funny on his ankle. Tyler fell down to his knees in pain. his team thought he was full on emotions catching that touchdown for the win, then they start to realize that he was hurt.

the medical staff came over to access Tyler. soon Tyler was limping to the locker room.

an assistant coach motions for Lee to come to the locker room. "Y'all stay here with Kenzie." Lee says as her & Emerson went to the locker room.

"What happened Tyler?" Emerson asks as a medical staff took off his shoe. "I landed wrong & I felt my ankle pop." Tyler explains. "I would definitely go get this checked out & make sure it's not broken." He explains. "His while ankle is blue & purple." The staff member says wrapping Tyler's ankle with ice.

"Text Jake or Dylan & tell them to meet us in the truck." Emerson says. Lee nods. Emerson helped Tyler out to the truck.

"What happened to Ty?" McKenzie asks sadly & worried for her brother. Emerson helped Tyler in.

"Aw, it's okay, Kenzie, I'm fine. We are just going to the hospital to see if it's not broken." Tyler says holding his sister's hand.

"At least you did get the win though." She says. Everyone laughs. "That's true." He says.

At the hospital Tyler had X-Rays done.

"Hey, nothing is broken just fractured. I'm going to put him in a boot for 6-8 weeks." The doctor said. "& he can take ibuprofen for pain, & ice it." He says. Lee nods happy it's not broken.

At home Lee helps Tyler with his foot. "I feel like I'm letting the team down." Tyler says to Jake. "No, Ty, they understand that you are injured." Jake says.

McKenzie came running around the couch. "What do you want?" Tyler says in a serious tone making McKenzie laugh. McKenzie jumps on the couch & gives Tyler a hug. "I love you Ty." McKenzie says.

Tyler's heart melted because McKenzie hardly ever tells him that she loves him because she's always with Dylan or Jake. "I love you more Kenzie." Tyler says kissing the top of her head.

McKenzie shakes her head, no. "I love you the extra most bestest." She laughs. "Get better soon." She whispers looking at Tyler's boot. "I'll be better in no time." He says.

it was 12am. "Kenzie, it's bedtime." Lee says.

"Can I stay in here with Ty?" She asks. Lee nods.

"I want to watch Hocus Pocus." McKenzie says turning the tv to Disney+ & laying her head on Tyler's shoulder.

30 minutes later McKenzie was out like a light.

wow. this one took longer than expected. i hardly ever have time to write anymore. ): college is so hard right now!!
anyways GEORGIA IS #1 in the country!!
this chapter was weird to write about Auburn than Georgia.
if you enjoyed this chapter please vote & leave suggestions in the comments for the next chapter! ❤️