Chapter Eight

I can't get a sound out as Ben reaches for my throat and wraps his hand around my throat. I reach up at his chest to try and push him off but I can't, he's to strong. He mumbles "All you're fault." And tightens his grip around my neck.

"Ben!" I hear Minho yell and try to get him off of me.

I gasp for air and start kicking, hoping to connect with anything. I hear him grunt as I finally end up kneeing him somewhere where I don't want to get near ever again.

Minho pulls him off of me and I tart coughing, trying to get air back into my lungs. "Ben! Get ahold of yourself!" Minho says as Ben tries to get out of Minho's grip and attack me again. I stand up and lean against a wall, taking deep breaths inbetween my coughs. "No! She did this to us Minho!" He yelled and got out of his grip running at me.

My eyes widen as I feel my heartbeat start racing. My body freezes and I can't move. All I see is Ben running at me. I scream as Minho pulls my aside and I fall to the ground. I look up to see Ben on the ground not moving.

"W-What happened?" I ask softly and start coughing again. "He got stung, not a lot of time to explain. Newt, Alby, Thomas and I will explain when we get back to the glade. Now come on, he's out cold. We need to carry him to the doors. And we need to hurry." Minho says out of breath as he picks Ben up and supports one side of him.

I nod and hesitantly pick up his other side.

As we trace our steps I focus on my breathing even more. I think back to the look on Ben's face when he looked at me. His eyes had a crazy look in them. I don't think I'll ever be more scared. I look over at Minho and he doesn't notice, he just looks straight ahead.

I turn my head back so I look in front of me and I hear a gasp from next to me.

I suddnely feel myself falling and I crash on the ground I wince as I look up and hold my left arm that hit the ground.

"You aren't supposed to be here!" He yells and look at Minho who's holding him back. "Come on Ben, calm down." He says in a surprisingly calm voice, but behind his calm tone is a level of tenseness.

I stand up and look at Ben, his eyes crazy and the veins in his neck popping out as he struggles to get away from Minho. "Run to the glade and tell the Med Jacks to get ready." Minho says and I nod.

I turn and run in the direction we were going. I hear a scream and a thump. That can't be good... "Come back here shank!" I hear Ben's cold voice yell as I hear heavy footsteps. I will my legs to move faster and I try to ignore the pain in my arm. "You can't hide forever!" He yells as I run into the glade.

I don't stop plan on stopping but something trips me up and fall on my injured arm. I scream out as I feel someone clawing at my throat again. I continue screaming until he tightens his grip on my throat.

I feel his hand relax and he falls on top of me. I hurriedly push him off of me as I see black spots in my vision and I slip into darkness.

Just Kidding!!! I know! Don't kill me! I'm going to continue! Please don't kill me!

I wake up breathing heavily and sit up. I look around and see Thomas next to me. I wince as the pain in my left arm finally gets to me. I look at my arm and see it's all wrapped up. "They wrapped up your arm, Ben is in the slammer, he's going to be banished at sundown. How's your arm?" Thomas says and I look over at him.

"It hurts." I say simply and look at my feet. I know he nods and I suddenly feel him in my mind. "I know you're in my mind." I say softly. "The one time you needed me I wasn't there. I could've warned people, I could've gotten Med Jacks ready. I could've done something." He says and I sigh looking at him. "Thomas, I was in the maze you couldn't do anything." I say and I see Minho walk over with something over his nose.

"What happened to you?" I ask as he sits down. "Ben went to kick me in the shin and I bent down to tackle him, instead he decided to smash my nose onto his knee and break my nose." Minho explains.

"What about you?" He asked and motioned to my arm and eyes my neck. "Do I have bruises?" I ask and both Thomas and Minho nod. I sigh and feel my throat. It hurts, a lot. I look at Minho and then look down. "I should've gotten to the glade faster I'm sorry." I say and he shakes his head. "We were far away from the glade, I'm surprised you got here in the time you did. The only reason you didn't stop until you got to Alby or Newt is because you were knocked down by Ben." Minho says and sighs after he says Ben's name.

"Come on Thomas, it's almost time." Minho says barely above a whisper and stands up before walking out.