Chapter 32

I kiss Amelia's hand gently before getting up and running to Alby's room.

"Alby, come on. Please try and tell us what happened." Newt says, trying to coax out an answer from him.

I look at Alby and he's hunched over one side of the bed with his head in his hands. He looks distressed, and worried.

"Alby?" What happened?" I ask and sit on the bed in front if him.

He slowly raises his head and looks at me.

His eyes are dark, a bit darker than they usually are but this time they're filled with tears.

"You don't want to know." He says softly.

"Okay, can you tell us what happened in the maze?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"We can't get out Thomas. We can't get out." He says and puts his head in his hands again.

In one moment I hear a scream and the girl who just woke up calls my name.

I bolt up and run out of the room and back into Amelia's room.

"What happened?!" I ask and look at the bed.

Amelia is curled up in a ball with her hands over her ears trying to block out something.

"I don't know, she just screamed and woke up. She flipped out and isn't talking to me." The girl says and I walk over to her.

"Oh, and my name is Teresa." She says and nod but don't really pay attention.

"Amelia...hey, it's me." I say and she shakes her head, her hands still over her ears.

I gently take her hands off her ears.

"Thomas..." She says gently and I look at Teresa.

"She looked like that when she woke up." She said and I nod.

I look back at Amelia and she's now looking at me.

"Thomas...we did this." She said and shook her head looking down again.

"Amelia, what are you talking about?" I ask as Newt runs in.

"What happened?" He asks. "Newt! Get out!" I yell and he looks at me before walking out slowly.

I look at Amelia and she just keeps in shaking her head.

"We did this. To all of them...Ben..." She said a little louder and shake my head again.

"Amelia, you're not making any sense." I say and she snaps her head up.

"We did this! Put them in here! We put Newt, Alby, Minho, Winston, Zart, Gally, and even Chuck in here! We're part of them! We were with the-" She starts but she gets cut off by a choking sound.

"Amelia!" I say trying to get her to answer me but she keeps choking and she puts her hands up to her throat.

"Amelia! You're okay, you're with me! You're safe!" I say pulling her hands away and she stops.

She looks down, breathing heavily and rubbing her throat with one hand. He other hand is still in mine and I gently rub it with my thumb hoping to calm her down.

"Everything is going to change." She says softly and I stiffen at those words.

Amelia's P.O.V
"You will not tell what you saw. That was a warning. Next time it won't be as subtle." I hear a voice echo through my head.

This isn't Thomas, he would be nicer. Teresa wouldn't say anything...this is a message from the creators...to me.

A/N:
Hello! I'm back!

Sorry about that! But I'm back and I'll work on updating much more!

Thank you so much for sticking with me!

Keep Voting!

Keep Commenting!

Keep Reading!

Bye my Runners!